Forza Horizon 4's Cyberpunk 2077 Tie-In Car Lands Today

We got the Halo Warthog, the FF Regalia, and now the CP Quadra. Now we just need the Rocket 69 to return and that will be all of the other-game cars!
I dream of getting the Chryslus in Horizon.

This is HILARIOUS. I actually saw this one coming a long time ago. I'm not even surprised! XD On a side note, I'm impressed with the car designs in CP2077. They almost have Gran Turismo or Forza level of detail.
The magic of next-gen :D

Hmmm, is there a Back to the Future car in Horizon? Fitted with all the cool bells and whistles like the movie? I havent checked...but if there is that will be my next car to purchase!!!

The easiest way for me to get this car was to use one of my 4wd swapped Koeniggeggs which is around 850 900pp...I think you're racing in semi wet conditions as I felt braking distances were huge.

ALSO... the Quadra is a fast opponent as it has "AI boost" performance when you're in a 1 to 1 game cycle in the Nightcity unlock challenge but the car isnt very good when you actually get to drive it.

Its not fast the acceleration isnt good and the handling isnt good. The cheater 4wd Koeniggeggs I use whip it.

It's quite unfortunate that for many people driving this car on FH4 will be closer to the advertised CP77 than the actual game is.

The game is a bit rough around the edges. It got an update today that kind of improved things, but there is still a lot of work to do.

Here I was in Forza in central Edinburgh yesterday and thinking did Microsoft pull an 'ace' and had made a race Nightcity.exe and the car included in the game before Cyberpunk 2077 even released.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion! I lost the race but I don't have any fast cars yet, will come back to this!

Here I was in Forza in central Edinburgh yesterday and thinking did Microsoft pull an 'ace' and had made a race Nightcity.exe and the car included in the game before Cyberpunk 2077 even released.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion! I lost the race but I don't have any fast cars yet, will come back to this!

The game throws lots of cars at you, just by completing events/races etc. and through wheelspins and super wheelspins when you "level up".

I started a month ahead of you. So far I am finding the ONLY cars I buy are the ones needed for Horizon events - tip: there are good tunes posted every week for these in the Reddit thread.

The rest of my cash is going on buying properties which give you useful perks.

I have Bamburgh Castle and Edinburgh Castle left to buy.

Driving around you will earn skill points for damage/overtakes/drifts/speed etc. Each car has a skill group to unlock. For every car, the first skill point gets you "XP" points, so getting in each car and spending a skill point is a good way of levelling up.

PS I think a Dundee expansion is unlikely at this point. :lol:

Protip: if you just want the car.

Setup the race so its tilted in your favour... ie. new racer difficultly, turn up all the assists, set rewind... you know the drill.

The AI car is unreasonably fast.

Like even in my 4wd Koeniggegg which I dont use as they are joker cars... ie. they spin up all wheels to do 0-60mph in like 2 secs... the Quadra still outdragged me on the slick roads!

There are a few 900pp+ 4wd supercars hypercars that will do this quite easily.

ALSO are you guys using the Forza Hub weekly cash reward??? Easy 500k for nothing.

Wanted mine to look more like Night City.

rsz_bbe0f68b-88f1-4769-bb81-996355ce570f-01.png

I won it super easily by putting the difficulty down to the lowest and putting driving aids on. Having used the Pre-order R35 GTR and being six seconds ahead come the finish after hitting a set of steps at the side of the road, I could've probably done it on my usual Highly Skilled level anyway.

This is HILARIOUS. I actually saw this one coming a long time ago. I'm not even surprised! XD On a side note, I'm impressed with the car designs in CP2077. They almost have Gran Turismo or Forza level of detail.

Me too. Due to the marketing agreement Microsoft had with CDPR. I hope it makes it into Forza Motorsport though.

I guess there's something wrong with my game because I used a mildly tuned E63S and absolutely destroyed the AI on Highly Skilled, it wasn't even a challenge. :confused:

Last edited:
I guess there's something wrong with my game because I used a mildly tuned E63S and absolutely destroyed the AI on Highly Skilled, it wasn't even a challenge. :confused:
There's some serious rubber-banding going on with it though - I was nobbing about in a Nomad, did the race, and the AI won in 2'33. I switched to the stock Huracan and won by just over a second with a 1'57...

And here I was thinking that me doing the event on Unbeatable difficulty, with no assists and in a A class AMG Hammer was gonna be impossible.

Nope, still beat it by about a second or so. :P

So running it on pro difficulty was a mistake :grumpy:. Could have won the car on the first try.

ALSO are you guys using the Forza Hub weekly cash reward??? Easy 500k for nothing.
Not that easy, at least not 500k. I played all the Forza games I could run on Xbox One and got only to level 11, which is 350 k.

The rubberbanding is real. I used a stock LF-A. The AI got an enormous early lead (the launch of the Quadra is unreal) but basically stopped 3/4 into the race. Kinda felt like one of the scripted showcase events.

I've never played a Forza game, and I can't say I plan to (if only because there typically haven't been enough games exclusive to the Xbox that would interest me in getting the console, aside from Forza) - but that said, I do applaud how Forza continues to feature fictional cars from videogames, whether it's this most recent case, or the cars featured in Fallout 4 and Final Fantasy XV. I think it's actually a novel solution to Forza not having its own equivalent to the Vision Gran Turismo program. I don't recall if Forza also typically had "special guest" cars like Gran Turismo has done with cars that involve Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamiltion, Mario Andretti, Sebastien Loeb, Sebastian Vettel, and Jeff Gordon.

But here's is what I wanna know: why isn't the Nissan Urge a constant part of Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon's car list? It may be a bit old, being from the early 2000s, but I think this concept would be perfect, as it was basically an Xbox car. I argue that it's as part of Xbox as the Mercedes-Benz Vision Gran Turismo is an icon of Sony and Gran Turismo.

Last edited:
Forza has had the James Bond series and literally a slew of actual race cars for heaps of disciplines inc. the figure skaing of the racing world, Formula Drift.

Also Halo.

FD cars, as well as D1GP cars, have appeared in both GT and Forza (and Project Cars), though.

I guess Top Gear would be one of the big "guest" in the series, with Clarkson doing voiceovers in FM4, the Liana and Test Track, Hammond/May in FM5, and more recently Chris Harris as well as including the TrackTor and that E-Series wagon.

Aside from that, Fast and Furious, Hoonigan/Ken Block and more recently Vaughn Gittin Jr, though both of them have been in just about everything else in the past 10 years.

I guess I was lucky then. I beat it in a stock Audi R8 (the old one). Highly Skilled difficulty (difficulty I use for events, so they are relatively easy), simulation, no assists. Usually Street Races have tougher than normal AI, but in this case I couldn't even see the car in the map by the time I reached the finish line. I even felt bad for using what I thought was a far superior car.

Anyway, the Quadra is pretty cool! Not too fast, definitely not slow either. And it has a pretty unique feel on the wheel. You can actually feel those massive (525's I'm going to guess?) tires griping. It has a V10 sound, which is odd since it's supposed to be a V8, but I don't mind because it's a fantasy car.

Protip: if you just want the car.

My phone ain't sophisticated enough for downloading ap's so I can't use that option for the time being. :ill:

Latest Posts

Back