Forza Horizon 4's New Super7 Community Challenge Mode Revealed, Arrives December 8

This sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun. And I can't wait to get my hands on the Austin and Triumph.

I find it mildly hilarious how they just released the game in native 4K and 60 FPS for consoles, and then in the very next update they allow players to move the camera so high up in the air that the non-textures become visible and the draw distance falls apart. Appreciate the freedom though.

So I take it that the first few days are going to be an exercise in finding out just how far you can break the normal map boundaries, though if you can just plop stuff way up in the skybox like GTA5's track creator that shouldn't be very difficult.

Anyone else needed to reboot their Xbox one consoles before the update would start ? Had the same problem last time, no update prompt for days, then i signed in to Horizon life, and the new cars popped up in Horizon promo, this time only a reboot would work.

Last edited:
I hope the update will be patched before the holiday break because it's pretty rough around the edges. Game even crashed on me once. One issue in particular really gets me frustrated. Traffic and Drivatars disappear in free roam after playing Super7 with traffic disabled, as forced by the game when the placeable objects are enabled. So far I've only managed to make the traffic respawn in free roam by restarting the game.

How hard is it to complete seven cards? I'm only interested in the two exclusive cars so what do you have to do to get them? Hopefully it's not like trying to win the Cougar on Eliminator....

How hard is it to complete seven cards? I'm only interested in the two exclusive cars so what do you have to do to get them? Hopefully it's not like trying to win the Cougar on Eliminator....
Play an event that no one has played yet from the "New" tab and accomplish it.
You can get 5200 Influence every time.
I got TR7 in 1 hour this way.

PS: Naturally, the difficulty of each event is different.
There are a fair number of players who share "Easy Win" style events, so find and play these events successfully.

Last edited:
You get the cars when you reach levels 5 and 7 of the Super7 reputation track. It's not really that tough, just kinda time consuming. Just remember that there's no limit to how many times you can replace an event if you don't like it, so if you really want you can kinda cherry-pick what you do to speed things up a bit.

Back