Forza Horizon 5: Car List (WIP)

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 447 comments
It would seem these have taken the place of pre-order cars?
The WP cars and PO cars aren’t exactly the same. WP cars come in a pack, are pre-tuned and are ment for new players to have a good car in a diverse racing setup (road, off-road and cross country as well as some A, S1 and S2 class). Basically the WP cars will get you very far in the game. We had a WP pack added to FH4 long after it launched but Mike Brown back then mentioned in the accompanied Series update that the WP cars were ment for new players.

PO cars are similar and are also pre-tuned but they don’t come in a pack, each one of them was exclusive for a specific retailer when you purchased FH4 there (GameStop, Target, Amazon, Xbox, etc…). It’s been mentioned by Playground Games already that FH5 won’t have any PO cars anymore. Which IMO is a good thing, all cars should be accessible by all players without having to revert to EBay and such to get the codes for missing PO cars.

The only car that comes close to what the PO cars were is the 1932 Ford Coupe FE, which is an exclusive car for the FH5 controller.

Last edited:
To recap for those who are new here:

Step 1: release a tweet a day randomly with a single manufacturer
Step 2: dump another 300 vehicles with only a handful of new vehicles
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

This snarky post brought to you by Concerned Citizens for the Hopeful Release of a Good Game

The Bentayga was spotted in the new Eliminator gameplay but idk if that confirms anything
Yeah I agree. It’s in the dev build that’s for sure, but it can be removed for the final game just as easy.

We’re exactly 6 weeks from launch now, I hope they don’t wait too long to confirm the remaining manufacturers. But my gut feeling says they lost the license to at least one significant manufacturer and they keep us in the dark by keeping a bunch of manufacturers unconfirmed. I hope it’s not going to be BMW, Alfa Romeo or Mazda that will be missing at launch. 🙁 And whatever brand it will be, I hope it will be added post-launch like they previously did with Mitsubishi and Toyota.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. It’s in the dev build that’s for sure, but it can be removed for the final game just as easy.

We’re exactly 6 weeks from launch now, I hope they don’t wait too long to confirm the remaining manufacturers. But my gut feeling says they lost the license to at least one significant manufacturer and they keep us in the dark by keeping a bunch of manufacturers unconfirmed. I hope it’s not going to be BMW, Alfa Romeo or Mazda that will be missing at launch. 🙁 And whatever brand it will be, I hope it will be added post-launch like they previously did with Mitsubishi and Toyota.
That's a bold assumption. If I remember correctly, BMW doesn't allow them to show their cars pre-launch, for some reason I have it in my head that a similar thing happened with FM4.

I also believe, that by this time around launch for FH4 we knew Toyota and Mitsubishi would not be present.

That's a bold assumption. If I remember correctly, BMW doesn't allow them to show their cars pre-launch, for some reason I have it in my head that a similar thing happened with FM4.

I also believe, that by this time around launch for FH4 we knew Toyota and Mitsubishi would not be present.
I don't know about BMW and FM4, but for FH4, I don't think that was an issue. Here and here, are articles posted on September 10th 2018, about 3 weeks prior to the game's launch, showing the full car list. It contains the likes of BMW.

I know it’s a bold assumption but think about it, this is also the first time they announce cars by manufacturer instead of a bunch of cars each week. What would be the reason to do that? Could be just coincidence, but could also be because something’s going on behind the scenes.

Oh wow, I thought that they would’ve added the Valkyrie. The Valhalla’s close enough, I guess.

I don't recognise this car at all, so I'm guessing it's a North American (or Mexican) model... but:

1633615059338.png

I mean...some OEM's stay current. But yeah, GT seems to be selective to anything other then JDM vehicles, which they more often then not grease palms to get exclusivity for (hello, A90 Supra and basically Toyota for two and a half years)

Last edited:
And the "current" models being added to Forza are limited to a few of their favored brands.
Specifically, Ford, McLaren, Aston, Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Koenigsegg, and Chevrolet.
I'm not an Audi enthusiast, but I do sympathize with their fans.

Back