Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,124 comments
Canada
Canada
I ended missing Monday's stream, but thankfully I've managed to watch the whole thing when I got a chance. I must say, I'm a BIG fan of the Baja Circuit track. Damn, it sounds like a perfect offroader's paradise of how much flow and character it has. Than there's Horizon Open, which sounds to be the perfect form that was sadly missing in FH4. And ugh, that tropical area! 😍 Love it! ❤

The new livery editor looks new yet improved, and I'm sure it will become mega popular among artists in the community.

The devs are doing a magnificent job at maintaining hype, because people has gotten even more hyped after Monday's news drop. Couldn't be more happier to be part of this community, as well as Forza in general. All the new improvements, features and content in FH5 is 👌 in my book. Not disappointed with anything that was shown. :D

Already got the controller pre-ordered, and will be pre-ordering the Premium Edition of FH5 next (even though I did back in June, but had to cancel it because reasons). :P

I may not post as often as before, but I'm always checking out conversations and seek for news about FH5, so I'm not entirely gone. Dare I say, I feel refreshed everytime I come back on here. 😉

Last edited:

McLaren

Premium
United States
Texas
Partyboy78
Not only they only tweaked a bit the livery editor UI and called it a day, they confirmed themselves one of the most frustrating issues is still there, when there is an overlap of two surfaces in the body, typical for air intakes for example, what you paint on top 'leaks' under it, like this:

ByaTtt8.png

Hopefully the new Forza Motorsport will not only feature a new engine, but also a new livery editor from the ground up, it's way overdue by now. GT is doing better at that, and I still can't believe I'm saying that, when having a livery editor was a selling point over GT4 back on the day...
Just gonna go ahead and prepare myself for the bug I mentioned earlier (how entering the livery editor automatically removes stripes/accents/etc. off the manufacturer/standard colors) will return. Ah, well. Usually the community is pretty good about recreating those things.

Last edited:
United States
United States
I ended missing Monday's stream, but thankfully I've managed to watch the whole thing when I got a chance. I must say, I'm a BIG fan of the Baja Circuit track. Damn, it sounds like a perfect offroader's paradise of how much flow and character it has. Than there's Horizon Open, which sounds to be the perfect form that was sadly missing in FH4. And ugh, that tropical area! 😍 Love it! ❤

The new livery editor looks new yet improved, and I'm sure it will become mega popular among artists in the community.

The devs are doing a magnificent job at maintaining hype, because people has gotten even more hyped after Monday's news drop. Couldn't be more happier to be part of this community, as well as Forza in general. All the new improvements, features and content in FH5 is 👌 in my book. Not disappointed with anything that was shown. :D

Already got the controller pre-ordered, and will be pre-ordering the Premium Edition of FH5 next (even though I did back in June, but had to cancel it because reasons). :P

I may not post as often as before, but I'm always checking out conversations and seek for news about FH5, so I'm not entirely gone. Dare I say, I feel refreshed everytime I come back on here. 😉
I'll be preordering both as well, but I've been avoiding the streams as much as possible. I prefer the game to be fresh and new on release day.