Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,908 comments
-first gen Oldsmobile Toronado emblem and air cleaner decal
-Uwe Gemballa Design logos
-Saab and Spyker logos
-all the banished Chevy and Holden SS emblems
The Toronado emblems + wheels would most likely mean that its model could be WIP, or even done.

I am not sure how Gemballa was involved in the Forza Franchise.

I'd have to fire up the 360 to be sure, but I strangely don't remember that being a thing. 🤔

Was in FM3 and/or 4. This is off the top of my head hence the and/or but in at least one of them. Kits for Cayenne and/or Panamera. Sadly none of their bodykit for the 911. That would’ve been really cool. There were other bodykit options for the Cayenne and Panamera-Techart? Edo? I’d have to fire up my 360 also haha

Last edited:
so the weirdest thing happened today,i was doing the trials and when the race started there was no drivatars only player vehicles ,but we were shown to be behind the nonexistent drivatars, thankfully that happened on the third race and we had won the two prior
That’s weird, normally when you win the first 2 races the trial also ends. There isn’t even a third race. Maybe that worked for your drivatars but not for you 😂

That’s weird, normally when you win the first 2 races the trial also ends. There isn’t even a third race.
Is it not points-based, rather than wins-based?

I'd swear I've won (or we've won) a Trial after losing the first two races, by outscoring the amount we were outscored by in the final race. That would mean that in order for there not to be a third race you'd need to win the first two by 3700pt (with two wins to one being the tie breaker, I'd guess), or much less if some players quit/disconnect before the final race.

It sounds like a lot, but it's only two 1850s, or 2750 vs 900 twice, so not two complete whitewashes.

Sometimes it happens that you win despite drivatars scoring 1850. So I believe it could happen on different scores too. But you should still see wins count on the last screen. I never won the championship with drivatars scoring 2:1

Can you imagine being PG asking Microsoft for a few bucks more in order to secure the Alfa Romeo license and servers that aren't run on potatoes only to have them say, nah fam, we good as is, and then see them go and dish out 70 billions to buy out the hot mess that is Activision/Blizzard...
The nah fam got me crying.😭😭😭😭

-first gen Oldsmobile Toronado emblem and air cleaner decal
-Uwe Gemballa Design logos
-Saab and Spyker logos
-all the banished Chevy and Holden SS emblems
Is there hope for them to come back or is this just a database of all the logos they've used in the past? I really hope it's the former.

816e5296-6fa8-4b1a-b9b5-e7178a74665e

New FXXK Evo as to be expected is a monster, Haven't touched it and it's one of the best handling cars I've driven.

Is it not points-based, rather than wins-based?

I'd swear I've won (or we've won) a Trial after losing the first two races, by outscoring the amount we were outscored by in the final race. That would mean that in order for there not to be a third race you'd need to win the first two by 3700pt (with two wins to one being the tie breaker, I'd guess), or much less if some players quit/disconnect before the final race.

It sounds like a lot, but it's only two 1850s, or 2750 vs 900 twice, so not two complete whitewashes.
Hmm, now that you mention it, I don’t know. For today’s trial I won it on first try, we only had 3 players (and of course 6 drivatars).

For both races, the finishing order was exactly the same, the players came in positions 2, 3 and dead last. So they scored 500+500+0 = 1000 points each race. I think the AI then had 350+5x100 = 850 points.

So we were done with 2000 points in total. That’s less than your 3700 points but if it’s point based, it’s probably also a different value depending on how many players participated.

Supposedly, the Season 4 reward cars have been leaked:
Porsche 962
Subaru Crosstrek Baja Buggy
911 Sport Classic (I think)
VW Golf R
Focus RS
323 GTR

I don't know the source yet, I'm trying to find out.
Oh neat. Seems like we are finally getting some new cars after a couple of dry seasons.
What model is the Focus RS supposed to be?

Porsche 962
VW Golf R
Focus RS
323 GTR

I'm assuming that the Blue Porsche shown on the upcoming events tab page for Series 4 is the Porsche 911 Sport Classic since the photos on the other Series show the Hoonigan Mustang, The Peel 50 and the Zenvo which were the prizes for those prior series.

Last edited:
Porsche 962
VW Golf R
Focus RS
323 GTR

Is the 911 the car that was accidentally used for a thumbnail on another car in FH4? If so, PG leaked it themselves... 😂

If anyone needs a good tune for the buggie crosscountry festival championship event I can HIGHLY recommend Don Joewon Song’s A800 tune for the Exocet Off-road. That has got to be the most stable bumpin‘ jumpin’ buggy tune I’ve ever tried out. Absolutely a keeper for me!
Oh neat. Seems like we are finally getting some new cars after a couple of dry seasons.
What model is the Focus RS supposed to be?
I assume the latest Mk4? Since we have all other Focus RS’es already.

If anyone needs a good tune for the buggie crosscountry festival championship event I can HIGHLY recommend Don Joewon Song’s A800 tune for the Exocet Off-road. That has got to be the most stable bumpin‘ jumpin’ buggy tune I’ve ever tried out. Absolutely a keeper for me!

I believe that is correct.

There isn’t a mk4 Focus RS. Could be a different version of something like the mk2 in its RS500 guise perhaps? Or the heritage edition mk3 maybe.

There isn’t a mk4 Focus RS. Could be a different version of something like the mk2 in its RS500 guise perhaps? Or the heritage edition mk3 maybe.
Maybe it was an ST. I'm not sure, the thumbnail was tiny.

VXR
The Sport Classic is an off-white/grey pearlescent I believe, so appearing white or silver is definitely a possibility under different lighting.
The more I think about it, it could have been the 911 Speedster.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s not revealed yet? Turn 10 and Ford have shared the bedsheets together on many occasions before so who knows their is a Mk4 Focus RS in the makes that will be revealed in real life together with the game. Kinda like what they did with the FM7 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

Or else the RS500 could make a return as well yes, I believe the car was last spotted in FH1? Wouldn‘t be the first car to make the jump from FH1 to the most recent game.

The Mk3 Focus ST is more than welcome as well. Before I had my current Mercedes CLA Edition 1 (which is even a company car 😝) I owned a Mk3 Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCI myself, I really loved that car and the dashboard of the Mk3 ST from FH3 showed a lot of familiarities with my car.

Maybe it’s not revealed yet? Turn 10 and Ford have shared the bedsheets together on many occasions before so who knows their is a Mk4 Focus RS in the makes that will be revealed in real life together with the game. Kinda like what they did with the FM7 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

Or else the RS500 could make a return as well yes, I believe the car was last spotted in FH1? Wouldn‘t be the first car to make the jump from FH1 to the most recent game.

The Mk3 Focus ST is more than welcome as well. Before I had my current Mercedes CLA Edition 1 (which is even a company car 😝) I owned a Mk3 Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCI myself, I really loved that car and the dashboard of the Mk3 ST from FH3 showed a lot of familiarities with my car.
It was hard to tell from the thumbnail. I posted it below.
Screenshot_20220120-112356.png

Mods, feel free to resize that pic if needed, I couldn't get it to look right.

Last edited:
That's just a random picture made from some of the already-known leaked thumbnails. Non-news for now.
Correct, hence why I tried to verify the source and stated it was speculation. I never got confirmation of it.

It can be deleted if need be or determined to be false.

Last edited:
Back