For My Mom, Always
- Brooklyn, NY
- I Renown I
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:
Patch Notes 1.410.860.0 (Xbox One, Steam), 3.410.860.0 (Xbox Series, PC)
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed a potential crash that could happen if an emote was earned whilst offline
- Fixed a potential crash that can happen when starting a Horizon Arcade
- Fixed a potential crash that occurred when spawning traffic cars
- Fixed a crash when loading EventLab events
- Fixed a crash when upgrading cars
- Improved stability of Horizon Life connections
- Improvements to online traffic
- Fixed issue where player’s car would get stopped when losing connection to Horizon Life
- Disabled Convoy voice chat to help track down the long load times in Online events
- Improvements to Horizon Arcade for other player visibility and joining and leaving Arcade events
- Fixed Eliminator Head to Heads not ending when players reached the finish point
- Fixed a disconnect pop up that was preventing Wheels from functioning correctly on PC
- Updated the Car Masteries for various cars to address an exploit
- Removed an exploit that could be achieved when creating Challenge Cards
- Removed an exploit when creating specific route configurations in EventLab
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to purchase cars from the Car Collection screen which weren’t available in the Autoshow
- Added checks to stop an exploit with driving assists
- Stopped players being able to download tunes before a race starts
- Fixed VIP Player House not being free for some VIPs
- Fixed VIP House not giving player correct Forzathon Point multiplier
- Fixed issue where some VIP players weren’t receiving Super Wheelspins
- Fixed players not receiving the loyalty reward for playing Forza Motorsport 5
- Fixed an issue with Car Collection where it was possible that a player could lose pending rewards if they quit the game
- Rebalanced UGC payouts
- Fixed Resolution Scaling causing GTAO depth issues on PC
- Fixed issue where distant terrain could appear as low res on PC Ultra settings
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the player to fall out of world after completing the Trial
- Fixed an issue where input stops working on the Press Start screen
- Cross Country Event difficulty has been tuned slightly easier on Drivatar Difficulty levels below Unbeatable to smooth off some difficulty spikes
- Fixed EventLab notifications persisting in Freeroam
- Fixed some Accolades missing icons on Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Fixed profanity filter not applying correctly on Super7
Yeah because one is obviously way easier to address than maintaining and figuring out server issues for 10 mil+ gamers in less than a week. I mean shouldn’t that be a bit obvious?
They've yet to run the server side maintenance which they announced takes place in about an hour, but feel free to conspiracy theorise.
I don't see the Willy thing as an exploit. They gave us a SWS for 3SP, people discovered it, and people used it. Everyone could use it, so no one's benefitting over another, and we're not exactly competing at who has the amount of cash, right?
Read about that last night saying it's a lonely experience, so is playing in Horizon mode, apart cars screaming past you at rediculous speeds there is little too no drivatars on the roads, and going by the known issues list giving us vibration effects the harder the car is into the red on the revs is not being noted as an issue on steering wheels, I have reported it, yet it still has that effect on the gamepad and making my driving enjoyment not a patch on fh4.Just a quick heads up to those hoping to finally be able to finish Arcade events: I don't know if they really fixed anything on the connectivity, but for practical purposes Arcade still doesn't work. Have been (almost) alone in most sessions still (EU) on different times of different days.
It was the same in FH4.Anyone playing on PC when in replay your car is stuck in 1st gear and at the rev limiter the entire replay? I think all replays for me have been this way, makes them pointless and sounds worse then gran turismo. However not actually in 1st gear as it is moving just as fast as when in the original race.
Yeah that one and the slow pan works I guess.I use slow spin replay cam rest are garbage and would be nice too have replays of the story tasks
yep Gt rocks when it comes too replays, replay editor, hope they don't drop the ball on their own replays cos they are the bestYeah that one and the slow pan works I guess.
+1 on that idea, or just get T10/PG to look at how PD does it. GT has always had good replays. And with a replay editor coming.. yeah. rest is history
Unbelievable for what is supposed to be such a high caliber game. Just thought I would get it, since never played before as a very casual game.It was the same in FH4.
And with the poor replay cameras who likes the replays anyway.
Almost everything about this game is so-so imo. But despite its huge graphical errors(standard cars anyone?) on cars, the same interface as the last game(could’ve been another expansion for FH4 imo) and crap handling of cars if you max a car without a tune, it’s enjoyable.Unbelievable for what is supposed to be such a high caliber game. Just thought I would get it, since never played before as a very casual game.
Oh well, guess it is what it is. The graphics and amount of roads and things to do is good. The user interface however in my opinion is just so so.
Take my post with a grain of salt. I enjoy the game very well. It’s only when I sit down and think about I don’t like it.Except the graphics and gameplay... 🤔
I wish all flawed games had that kind of problem.
I always thought that Forza Motorsports and Horizon if combined together in same game, maybe not literally, but a packaged deal and have all cars shared between the two that I would of left GT series a few years ago. GT7 will probably end up getting, however will not be a must buy.Almost everything about this game is so-so imo. But despite its huge graphical errors(standard cars anyone?) on cars, the same interface as the last game(could’ve been another expansion for FH4 imo) and crap handling of cars if you max a car without a tune, it’s enjoyable.
It looks pretty, it plays well, has a lot of variety in terms of gameplay.
And with game pass for three months for a buck, it’s a good game to pass time until GT7 arrives.