Forza Horizon 5 is One Year Old Today

• Thread starter Famine
  • 8 comments
I must admit while I wanted a lot more from the story elements of this game the forzathon events really hooked me a lot more then horizon 3 or 4 did. With the previous two games I got bored after around 40 hours whereas im nearly at 150 for horizon 5. I really hope they do some more stories, there is a lot they can do with Mexico and it just feels underutilized.

Hope they keep this fresh for another year so 'FH fans' stay away from the new FM and T10 don't try to appeal to them and end up pleasing nobody.

Bored Cat GIF

Great looking game but i think they need to stop this series for a bit and come with new ideas, a pretty decent map for example, motorcicles or something like that. Mexico map feels boring and the game itself too in the progression.

Last edited:
I was able to collect a majority of the cars and amass enough credits before the nerfs that I've been able to keep playing the game with less frustration. I feel for those players who jumped in after the nerfs and have more grinding to do.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 is One Year Old Today

Just over a week after marking the tenth anniversary of the title as a whole, the latest entry in the Forza Horizon series — Forza Horizon 5 — turns one year old today...
One year, and they've almost killed the game, lost a bunch of players, and recycled pretty much everything. It doesn't even feel like a street racing game anymore with all the superstars etc they keep adding, come on its not motorsports. Nice going turn 10 👍🏼
P.s. stop adding ****** cars.

Last edited:
Great looking game but i think they need to stop this series for a bit and come with new ideas, a pretty decent map for example, motorcicles or something like that. Mexico map feels boring and the game itself too in the progression.
I think they maxed out what is possible on Xbox One. That weak CPU did not enable them to for example have Forza physics AND a realistic city environment. That's why the towns and "cities" on FH maps feel empty and fake and why the AI traffic is so brain dead.

Hopefully when they drop support for Xbox One and focus on the series console, the increase amount of CPU power will enable them to make more realistic city environments. And maybe then we get Japan?

I think they maxed out what is possible on Xbox One. That weak CPU did not enable them to for example have Forza physics AND a realistic city environment. That's why the towns and "cities" on FH maps feel empty and fake and why the AI traffic is so brain dead.

Hopefully when they drop support for Xbox One and focus on the series console, the increase amount of CPU power will enable them to make more realistic city environments. And maybe then we get Japan?
Or South Africa 🤞

Back