• Horizon Eterna

• Radio Off

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
With the release of a new game, there is obviously much excitement for the Soundtrack of the new radio stations.

Which of these radio stations do you find yourself listening to all the time? Do you have one station that you stick to all the time, or are you a station switcher, flicking through all 6 each time to find the song that suits your mood, the car or the scenery? Discuss below.

Full soundtrack listed here

Other questions:
Which songs on the playlist did you know before hearing them on the game and are you surprised by their inclusion? Which is your favourite song on the whole game? Has this game introduced you to a song/artist you've never heard and now love because of this?

Are there any songs/bands you are surprised are/are not in the game?

Use this thread to discuss all things Music on FH5.

I'm surprised The Warning weren't included on XS. They are probably the most popular Mexican rock band going right now, they are popular enough that Metallica decided to include them on their Blacklist project which included tons of big names. I haven't checked Block Party out much but a lack of big name Reggaeton artists is also surprising to me.

When I first saw the Soundtracks, I was excited to see Bring Me The Horizon's Teardrops on there as I love that band. I was sad to see that CHVRCHES didn't return despite releasing an album this year.

I was surprised that we got songs by Beastie Boys, Lil Nas X and Saint Jhn on the game, but honestly a lot of the songs on like Bass Arena and Pulse I've never heard before. Some like the deadmau5 song and The Killers will grow on me just because I like the artist, but so far I'm not convinced there's much I'm going to fall in love with like I did on FH4.

I'm not sure why Teardrops and Roses were selected. They're good songs, don't get me wrong, but so many lyrics are censored that you get almost whole verses of just the instrumental. It doesn't seem worth it if we're removing half of the song.

Best song this game has introduced me to so far is on Pulse - "Look at the Sky" by Porter Robinson.

When I started the game I listened to Pulse,Bass Arena and XS but now I listen to my spotify when playing,with nearly 800 songs and forever being added to.:lol:

Last edited:
I listen to them all but there are a couple of songs on the XS playlist which I turn off immediately and one of them is by the DJ Angelica Garcia.

It's a shame as the other one is a good summary of the situation with the Horizon servers at the moment.

Melted Brains
I wanna connect! I wanna connect!

Last edited:
When I started the game I listened to Pulse,Bass Arena and XS but now I listen to my spotify when playing,with nearly 800 songs and forever being added to.:lol:
Pretty much the same here, once I got tired of hearing those short loops of every song during races I had to fire up the '90s station and clear my brain. Now I have the music volume set to 0 so the skill songs keep coming up, but with a much more varied selection. Also, now I have the original skill song to drive angry to:

Right now XS, Block Party and Hospital get most of my attention, with Hospital pretty much being the only thing I listen to when doing street races. However, once the Hospital setlist hits Spotify, I'll probably turn off in-game music and just use Spotify instead. That being said, it'd be great if Spotify integration was a thing. I actually really like Horizon's use of 3D audio, as well as the DJs, but even though Horizon 5 has an overall strong soundtrack, it's already getting a bit repetitive.

I can listen to almost all music and find something I like, I think there’s some decent songs on each station. Most of the time I listen to Radio Eterna, I can always listen to classical and you can get some super long skill point songs that way.

Pretty much the same here, once I got tired of hearing those short loops of every song during races I had to fire up the '90s station and clear my brain. Now I have the music volume set to 0 so the skill songs keep coming up, but with a much more varied selection. Also, now I have the original skill song to drive angry to:

Yeah I still have the radio on just at zero volume like you.

I particularly like how poorly edited "Roses - Imanbek Remix" is, especially if you know the lyrics of the song. It's pretty clear that ** with a *** raw is still very noticeable. Like how did they not catch that?

Back