[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 14: Donut Media

• Thread starter Famine
  • 42 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Ringing in the New

The latest new Series in Forza Horizon 5 begins today, with attentions turning to the new Donut Media collaboration...
Was boring like always, with more recycled cars (crap ones too) donut media story was short and boring, with a recycled car as a price, I was expecting more from them ae.... I hope forza sorts their **** out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
A million points on Cara Este? Oh hell, I'm gonna need to practice 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
A million points on Cara Este? Oh hell, I'm gonna need to practice 😂😂😂😂

Despite it saying S2, it's actually open to any car class, so the Formula Drift cars count. I had a few 900-odd thousand runs in the S2 Hoonigan Mustang, but then the first one in the drift Supra was immediately over a million without having to push it too hard.

Despite it saying S2, it's actually open to any car class, so the Formula Drift cars count. I had a few 900-odd thousand runs in the S2 Hoonigan Mustang, but then the first one in the drift Supra was immediately over a million without having to push it too hard.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to go down this route. My top score at the moment is about 890,000 I think. Congratulations on you smashing it first time bud

Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Cara Este is gonna beat me at this rate. I can't even match my top score again lol.

That drift zone is a pain in the hoop, and all the "drift tunes" suck.

Running downhill, my landmarks are:
100k before that rock on the right
300k before the first double-left
500k by the construction site/cones
800k by the final double-left
900k by the last hairpin right

Last edited:
That drift zone is a pain in the hoop, and all the "drift tunes" suck.

Running downhill, my landmarks are:
100k before that rock on the right
250k before the first double-left
500k by the construction site/cones
800k by the final double-left
Ahh man it was also a pain for me. I was mega close with my Formula Drift Supra mk. 4 with 999.999pts....until I used my modified 350Z which got passed 1.000.000pts. I've noticed the slower your drifting can be, the faster you can gain points, minus avoiding going off course and maintaining your cornering as you slide through the corners. Although I think it may still be tricky depending on how you gain points.

Last edited:
As a quick assist, I used the Mustang RTR with a tune called "Godlike Drifting" (135 193 157). I scored 1001xxx, going uphill.

The "Wheelhouse" championship race on the track that runs down from the top of the mountain proved to be an absolute nightmare for me. The AI always seem to match your top speed no matter what, and then in many cases can corner better because their "tune" doesn't need to worry about being realistic. I could only manage 2nd before I gave up trying as it was enough to win the championship overall.

Back