[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 19: Midnights at Horizon

• Thread starter Famine
  • 24 comments
Looking forward to this rally adventure! It reminds me of FH1's rally expansion!!

Last edited:
I'm kinda new in the Forza franchise, but do you need to own the Rally DLC in order to get the 2 Blackwings? Or is it in the normal Playlist

Can't believe forza got the blackwing before gt7. It's sounding more inviting as gt just falls into its staleness.

Hidden stuff? Hidden stuff:

1680195816223.png
1680195804475.png

We've really got to complete all of the Rally DLC just to unlock the 2 Rally Adventure challenges!!??
Seems a little ridiculous

We've really got to complete all of the Rally DLC just to unlock the 2 Rally Adventure challenges!!??
Not all of it, just The Goliath.

That requires only that you do all eight races with each team (mostly that can be done without completing additional challenges and PR Stunts), then the three Team Champion races, and finally The Goliath itself.

I did that to unlock it for the screenshots, and I still have plenty left in RA to complete.

It's been a long time since I went through the base game content for the first time, but I think players have to complete most of that and get into the 'hall of fame' in order to unlock all of the base seasonal events, don't they? Same with Hot Wheels. Not saying it's a good or bad approach, but it's consistent.

Not all of it, just The Goliath.

That requires only that you do all eight races with each team (mostly that can be done without completing additional challenges and PR Stunts), then the three Team Champion races, and finally The Goliath itself.

I did that to unlock it for the screenshots, and I still have plenty left in RA to complete.
That's still a lot to complete, 28 races. I just don't think its necessary.
I'm not even complaining for myself. I'm relatively lucky in having approx 2hrs to game each day, so i'll easily unlock them before this weeks playlist ends.

This A800 truck race on the Rally Expansion shows how PlayGround games absolutely have no clue what their own expansion is about. In the already 5 Horizon games + all their expansions I played, this has got to be the most pathetic car/class/track combination I have ever seen. 🤮🤮🤮

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: After Midnight

It’s the final week of Forza Horizon 5’s Series 19, officially called “Midnights at Horizon”, with a new set of playlist events and more rewards for players across the next seven days...

Loving the purple MX-5 in the spoiler pic bud. The good lady wife has the MK4 RF and loves purple too, unfortunately her car is grey. She now wants a respray.

Back