[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 15: Horizon Holidays

• Thread starter Famine
  • 32 comments
Trailblazer and Speed Zone are tricky but well within the realms of manageable in a couple of passes - get the Rewind working for the Trailblazer.
I found the best way on the trailblazer was to hit the gate as far as possible (180-190+), that way you fly over the initial set of jumps over to the right hand side, stay there until around 0.2 miles from the target and turn left to jump through it. You should get there around 41-42 seconds left.

I found the best way on the trailblazer was to hit the gate as far as possible (180-190+), that way you fly over the initial set of jumps over to the right hand side, stay there until around 0.2 miles from the target and turn left to jump through it. You should get there around 41-42 seconds left.
This. Sometimes a straight line between two points isn't necessarily the fastest.

That's how I got my time of 42 seconds exactly.

Back