Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Ringing in the New

• Thread starter Famine
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
Well Donut Media was short and sweet. Nothing too taxing.

For the treasure chest this week try my tune below:
fa6ee712-32f5-42b3-99db-37f85950612a.png
8e5074df-ee81-4e20-9436-d212340f90b3.png

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
The Event Lab this week is a great course........ruined in my opinion by a couple of stupidly tight checkpoint gates just before the first big jump. Apart from that the rest of the course I really enjoyed, it flowed very nicely with great props.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Edax 76
I admire the hustle, but I'd be concerned if someone needed to download a tune in order to do a burnout in a 1000hp drift car!
Fair cop guv'nor. I bit cheeky I concede, but just trying to raise my tune downloads.😜

UKMikey

mother****ing eighthwit
Premium
United Kingdom
West Drayton
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
I admire the hustle, but I'd be concerned if someone needed to download a tune in order to do a burnout in a 1000hp drift car!
It's undoubtedly one of the classic 70s disco hits.

Canada
Western Provinces
P.S., I did the 2020+ ultimate burnout with a 2021 car and it still counted. Any car of 2020 or newer seems to work.

Also the Donut Media story was a breeze. Last track, you ask? Ignore the guy and stay on the road and bang! I ended up 55 seconds clear. Same with the episode where you gotta stay on the road, shoot for the highway and get on the trail, I ended up 27 seconds clear. Cheers people.

New Zealand
New Zealand
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Ringing in the New

The latest new Series in Forza Horizon 5 begins today, with attentions turning to the new Donut Media collaboration...
Was boring like always, with more recycled cars (crap ones too) donut media story was short and boring, with a recycled car as a price, I was expecting more from them ae.... I hope forza sorts their **** out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
The "Wheelhouse" championship race on the track that runs down from the top of the mountain proved to be an absolute nightmare for me. The AI always seem to match your top speed no matter what, and then in many cases can corner better because their "tune" doesn't need to worry about being realistic. I could only manage 2nd before I gave up trying as it was enough to win the championship overall.