[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 13: Horizon 10-Year Anniversary

• Thread starter Famine
  • 52 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Aluminum Anniversary

Forza Horizon 5’s big anniversary celebration of the Horizon series is finally here, with the Series 13 playlist delivering a good hit of nostalgia...
I'm really impressed. Out of the updates so far, this seems to be the strongest, and we're only a day in. The story is awesome (Scotty's commentary at the end was also SuddenlyWholesome), the new festival sites are awesome, and you can feel the nostalgia whenever you go around the map. It's also really cool that everybody else is celebrating too. I've seen so many people with FH1 badges driving yellow Dodge Vipers or 599XXs today. It's awesome. This is a fantastic way to celebrate 10 years of this amazing series. Cheers, PGG. We need more updates like this.

I randomly got a '13 Viper from a wheelspin today. Coincidence?

First and foremost - the new Mixtape station, what a brilliant idea! I know there are edgy folk out there who hate every single song, but there have been some absolute top tier bangers over the years, and I am glad to see them return.

Getting the full 3* will take a few runs, I think. I hope on re-runs they aren't jabbering on during the race?

I didnt find it quite funny that the dialogue for each race, highlighted all of the big changes that each iteration brought to this series, then thinking about how much of a cash cow Forza Horizon 5 has been in comparison, with its lacklustre side-step versus FH4.

Viper with big wang bodykit is incredible though.

I have mixed feelings over the new mixtape radio station. This is only because I prefer my music more instrument based and most of the station seems to be dance tracks (I'm old, all electronic music to me is dance tracks 😂😂😂😂). Saying that I understand why they've picked the songs they have, they are great tunes in their own right.

Oh, and I agree fully the Anniversary Edition Viper is a beast. Love it.

First and foremost - the new Mixtape station, what a brilliant idea! I know there are edgy folk out there who hate every single song, but there have been some absolute top tier bangers over the years, and I am glad to see them return.

Getting the full 3* will take a few runs, I think. I hope on re-runs they aren't jabbering on during the race?

I didnt find it quite funny that the dialogue for each race, highlighted all of the big changes that each iteration brought to this series, then thinking about how much of a cash cow Forza Horizon 5 has been in comparison, with its lacklustre side-step versus FH4.

Viper with big wang bodykit is incredible though.
The Mixtape station is great, imo there isn't quite enough songs to represent the series' soundtrack as a whole, but it was a nice idea and there's some absolute bangers in there.

You can actually get 2 AE Vipers, one for completing the story as an accolade reward and the other as a playlist reward for completing the story with 3 stars in each chapter

You can actually get 2 AE Vipers, one for completing the story as an accolade reward and the other as a playlist reward for completing the story with 3 stars in each chapter
I only have one and I've completed both requirements you've listed.

Apparently Horizon Open Custom Racing doesn't count as a Horizon Open Race for the Daily Challenge requiring you to complete a Horizon Open Race in the 2013 Viper.

And also apparently S1 races just don't come up in Horizon Open Racing, which I assume now is what a Horizon Open Race is...

Apparently Horizon Open Custom Racing doesn't count as a Horizon Open Race for the Daily Challenge requiring you to complete a Horizon Open Race in the 2013 Viper.

And also apparently S1 races just don't come up in Horizon Open Racing, which I assume now is what a Horizon Open Race is...
Yeah I'm having this problem.

Yeah I'm having this problem.

And also apparently S1 races just don't come up in Horizon Open Racing, which I assume now is what a Horizon Open Race
S1 dirt racing in Horizon open races count for the Daily challenge.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: For England

It’s the final week of Forza Horizon 5’s Series 13, with a new set of Playlist events in this a month-long celebration of the 10th anniversary of Forza Horizon...

It's not super tricky, but to save time I made a Willy for the Treasure Hunt:

139 495 987

Easily hits the one-star required. In fact it hits two, and it's a decent drive in A-Class!

Nice one thanks! Turns out mine limits my speed to 85mph so despite doing 130 as I hit the zone it suddenly drops. Had it before so will try yours and see

It's not super tricky, but to save time I made a Willy for the Treasure Hunt:

139 495 987

Easily hits the one-star required. In fact it hits two, and it's a decent drive in A-Class!
Thanks for letting everyone have a go with your Willy, tune.

Back