Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Top Ten

We’re now halfway through the latest Series of Forza Horizon 5, with a new set of Playlist events to occupy players for the next seven days...

For anyone struggling on this week's speedtrap in Hot Wheels world then use this tune. You'll nail it first go with a good run up from the north.

6795f104-2104-496a-9b18-b108175bc99c.png

f1f84384-1fe0-4a50-bc95-05d588643163.png

Oh yeah, now I remember that my Porsche Taycan Turbo S doesn't ever seem to register for the Forzathon Weekly Challenge.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, now I remember that my Porsche Taycan Turbo S doesn't ever seem to register for the Forzathon Weekly Challenge.
Is it the Welcome Pack version?

Not sure if this will work for you but for me I close the game, go into the FH5 game file on my Series X and delete the "reserve space" in the Game Save section then restart the game. Works every time.

Last edited:
Is it the Welcome Pack version?

Not sure if this will work for you but for me I close the game, go into the FH5 game file on my Series X and delete the "reserve space" in the Game Save section then restart the game. Works every time.
Never would've thought of that one. It worked - thanks!

So... don't use the stock Mustang Mach E for Seasonal Playground Games. Thank me later.
Yes, use one with offroad tires and suspension. 😄
Never would've thought of that one. It worked - thanks!
I think that was the restart only. Works for me every time, never deleted anything.

Back