Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Series 18 Preview: Go Wild in the Country

In a pretty busy day for Playground Games, we’ve caught a preview of the next Series of Forza Horizon 5 — Horizon Wilds Takeover — which gets underway on March 2 and itself serves as an amuse bouche for the upcoming Rally Adventure Expansion...

I ended up having to go online to locate the mural as my five minute effort to locate it was very paw and I couldn't bear to wait any longer.

I wonder whether SuperGT will actually try out the Shadow Realm event in co-op mode. I'm sure he ended up giving it a quick punt.

Last edited:
My actual experience in The Trial this week:

1678377213016.png

Yep, nobody bothered tuning. I got half a mile ahead in two corners and wondered why no-one was with me. Had to back off and then totally destroy the AI to get this result, and even starting the last lap five seconds behind the fifth human I won by ten seconds...

If anyone's hunting for the mural:

Look for the Panoramica Sprint road racing icon and go a bit east:

1678377335697.png

If anyone is struggling with keeping the Hoonigan Bel-Air upright in its championship, try this tune:
cebbd02d-ea35-40a2-9b19-65a4e0ab96f6.png

Share code is - 158 000 872

This will still tip if you lean on it hard on a downhill turn, however it is far more stable than the stock model, AWD and off road tyres. It performs very well against the drivatars.

A fully maxed out Safari is almost as springy and bouncy as the Jimmy.😂😂

Last edited:
A fully maxed out Safari is almost as springy and bouncy as the Jimmy.😂😂
The Jimmy can be turned into an “almost meta” grip car in A-Class 😳

Top speed is horrible and the thing will go on two wheels if you steer too hard, but on some routes it’s faster than a Bone Shaker.

The Jimmy can be turned into an “almost meta” grip car in A-Class 😳

Top speed is horrible and the thing will go on two wheels if you steer too hard, but on some routes it’s faster than a Bone Shaker.
I've read a lot of people saying this. I can never get it's tune right for racing, it is however one of my go to vehicles for messing about in. I'll have to look up an A Class tune for it.

Back