Forza Motorpsort 5 Gamertag Exchange

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 61 comments
United States
Virginia
FordGT40Guy
FordGTGuy
Thought I might as well make this thread so we can purposely share our gamertags for playing Forza Motorsport 5 together.

General Rules:

1) Must own a Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 5.
2) Must have a Xbox Live gold membership.
3) At least be willing to play with others on this board(don't leave your gamertag here but ignore others on Xbox Live.).

Gamertags:

(username - gamertag)

FordGTGuy - FordGTGuy
Thatman - A Man Hamster
HELLAFLUSH240SX - Silberc
YakieS1 - Tow Mater 66
Hal20xx - Hal20xx
Fezz_ST - Fezz ST
symo63 - symo63
Hossiermo - SpokenToaster2
Melting Brains - RTM ApexAssault
KinLM - KinLM
Bogie 19th - Kvally

Last edited:
Hal20xx - Though work has been taking up most of my time lately and I've got a little one on the way in one month. My days of no-limits gaming are coming to a close haha!

Gamertag; SpokenToaster2

I'll add you guys as soon as my wife is done with the tv.
Always looking for others to race with, as well as rivals, and drivatars.
Add me guys.
Mike

Thought I might as well make this thread so we can purposely share our gamertags for playing Forza Motorsport 5 together.

General Rules:

1) Must own a Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 5.
2) Must have a Xbox Live gold membership.
3) At least be willing to play with others on this board(don't leave your gamertag here but ignore others on Xbox Live.).

Gamertags:

(username - gamertag)

FordGTGuy - FordGTGuy
Thatman - A Man Hamster
HELLAFLUSH240SX - Silberc
YakieS1 - Tow Mater 66
Hal20xx - Hal20xx
Fezz_ST - Fezz ST
symo63 - symo63
Add me as well please. The more people we have, the more drivatar credits we earn too!

Added a bunch of you guys tonight can't promise I'll be able to always join if you send an invite since I have 3 girls under age 4 but I'll try my hardest.

Added a bunch of you guys tonight can't promise I'll be able to always join if you send an invite since I have 3 girls under age 4 but I'll try my hardest
Wowee, that's a lot of hard work no doubt about it :)

My own 3 girls are now aged 30, 27 and 24. The big joke in our family is that they're the reason my hair is grey :lol:

Back