Forza Motorpsort 5 Gamertag Exchange

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 61 comments
m7ammed84 is my gamertag. Xbox one was just offcially released last week and picked one up on the weekend with Forza 5.

Just got my Xbox One and my buddy is letting me barrow FM5 "For as long as I want."

GT: BaM BooZeLLed
I know very few people and trying to rebuild my friends list since most of my friends are still on 360 for now.

Just got my Xbox One and my buddy is letting me barrow FM5 "For as long as I want."

I know very few people and trying to rebuild my friends list since most of my friends are still on 360 for now.

Add me if you want, my GT is Star Trek Texan
Be sure to "follow" me as a painter. I've got quite a few NFL liveries for various cars made, among others.

Any Seahawks stuff? :)

Actually, yes. I have a VERY cool paint for the new 'Vette Stingray. Even has the "carbon fiber" helmet stripe on it.

Not sure if I can link to the picture on the Forza forums, but I'll try:
GetPhoto.ashx

Actually, yes. I have a VERY cool paint for the new 'Vette Stingray. Even has the "carbon fiber" helmet stripe on it.

Not sure if I can link to the picture on the Forza forums, but I'll try:
Sent you a invite.

Just got my Xbox One and my buddy is letting me barrow FM5 "For as long as I want"

I know very few people and trying to rebuild my friends list since most of my friends are still on 360 for now
Add me if you like, tag is in my signature 👍

Added everyone now that I kinda understand the One's friend system.

Not that it sounds like you need it but I have an extra FM5 download coffee from my wife's console if you want.

Back