Forza Motorsport 2 Official !!

• Thread starter _aj
  • 1,983 comments
lol yea i know, but this thread REALLY needed a bit of life so....

Anyway, i wanted to know what everyone wanted included;)

i'm on 47, have been for a couple of week's.

I dunno, i just get sick of the same enviroment's(nurb, suzuka, infeild and the test course thing are really the only track's i use)

Does anyone know if you can transfer a game save to another gamer profile. I've finally, fianlly been told that there is no way I'll be able to uploa picture with my current gamer profile, so I need to create a new one. I'm not too bothere about having to do the races again, it's getting the cars I've already designed back that's leaving me wondering. I don't tihnk I can gift a car to another user on the same SB360 can I?

Does anyone know if you can transfer a game save to another gamer profile. I've finally, fianlly been told that there is no way I'll be able to uploa picture with my current gamer profile, so I need to create a new one. I'm not too bothere about having to do the races again, it's getting the cars I've already designed back that's leaving me wondering. I don't tihnk I can gift a car to another user on the same SB360 can I?

Unfortunately, you can't do any of that. I'm sure somebody here would be willing to hold onto your cars for you, though. Just be sure to note specifically what cars they are (color, etc...maybe throw a random vinyl on so its easy for the other person to pick them out from his own cars). I'd do it for you if you want.

Why can't you upload images? :odd:

Ebiggs
Why can't you upload images? :odd:

Maybe you have to play with an xbox-live gold account to upload pictures. But I'm not able to test this atm..

I know for sure that gifting cars is only possible with a gold account.

I have a Gold account, it's a problem that I've had since I first went Live, but I never really noticed it until I tried uploading pictures from TDU. There was apparently an error when my account was created and though I'm active and Live and can race people and people can race me. I don't have a gamercard to post on here because it's blank, it's my user but it's blank. It says I've never played any games, ever. Again, I never noticed this until more recently either becuase after creating my profile on my PC to link to my XBLive profile I never checked up on it. I rang MS about it, but there was nothing they could do except suggest I create a new account.

I supposed I could gift the ones I want to keep to someone, then they could gift them back to me. I'd have to do it as I progress through the game with my new gamer profile. That sounds like the only suggestion that would work.

Okay this is bollocks, I've createad a new profile, and it's asking me to sign up to XBLive again. I already have XBLive Gold, I'm not paying for it again. I can't find anything on xboxlive.com that explains how you keep XBLive Gold on a second gamertag without paying for it again.

Unfortunetely you HAVE to pay for a Gold card per account. There are 3 accounts on our console and me and my brother have to pay for each. But if your profile is screwed, then I suggest you ring them up and ask for your Gold to be transferred to your new account (somehow).

I'll be willing to look after your cars until you need them back. Just give me a bell when you're ready. 👍

Gamertag is PZF btw, I changed it over a week ago.

I'll take you up on that offer, I won;'t keep all my cars, just the ones I've done up and like.

That having to pay for Gold for each account on the same console is a bit of con though eh. You Live membership should be attached to the console.

I'll have to call them again.

I REALLY do hate racing on Suzuka in the R-Class cars. The opponents keep BLOODY wiping me out on the first corner after I've accelerated off the line quicker than most of them. Then, if I do manage to come out without harm, the straightaway before the final chicane they ALWAYS wipe me out if I'm beside them on the racing line... :grumpy:

I'm ALMOST tempted to drop the difficulty just because of it...

When I was running the JGTC race there it was doing much the same thing. The Hard-level drivers take the corners far too slow and then totally out-accelerate me. Then, they will essentially brake-check through the esses, completely screwing me out of a first-place win.

Needless to say, there was plenty of cursing and controller throwing. I had to turn the difficulty down, for the first time, ever.

I managed to crack it in the end without dropping the difficulty... I used a S7R instead and was starting 5th on the starting grid (instead of 8th... :grumpy:). I managed to out accelerate all the loonies and had a rather clean race. It's not to bad on the other tracks at all, though - just Suzuka.

I give up with Sebring though. It's such a crap track...

G.T
I managed to crack it in the end without dropping the difficulty... I used a S7R instead and was starting 5th on the starting grid (instead of 8th... :grumpy:). I managed to out accelerate all the loonies and had a rather clean race. It's not to bad on the other tracks at all, though - just Suzuka.

I give up with Sebring though. It's such a crap track...

I'm a bit of the opposite. I relish the challenge of Suzuka, and I love Sebring! I just hate driving Suzuka and the Short Sebring track (the different start area) over and over and over.

Yeah, Sebring is my favorite track and in terms of difficulty it is pretty easy. Suzuka is challenging, but it's interesting and feels good when you get it right. Silverstone, on the other hand, offers somewhat of a challenge, but is not very enjoyable.

Either way, they really should have more tracks.

It isn't that the tracks are hard for me, as Suzuka is pretty much my favorite in the game, but it more or less comes down to the idiot drivers getting in my way and not allowing for any room to pass. I don't know why it was such a bit issue on the JGTC race, but it was just outrageous. I've even had issues with the Porsche Nurburgring race, the cars braking in spots that wouldn't seem "right."

For races like that, I just take one of the better cars, so I start as close to the front as possible. Then, I have to try several times to get a perfect launch to make it first into the corner. If I get too bored trying, I just lower the difficulty. For me, it's not much fun racing the AI, anyway. I just want to finish the race.

If you look at the R2 and R1 races under Regional and Professional, you can also notice that several of the races were pretty much the same.

With R Class cars you don't need to brake for the first turn, in fact with most cars you don't have to or you can dab on the brake and then just let the car coast to the rumble strip and prepare for the next turn.

LMAO!
Even though I lost a $34,000 F1 GTR, it was funny as hell to force a kid to waste $750,000 on it at the last minute. :lol:

Can't blame ya. :lol:

I got a message tonight after making a $12,000 F1 GT soar to $250,000, saying, "OMG, STOP! You're driving up the price!"

No duh, sherlock. :lol:

:lol: Wow... someone actually messaged you about it? I'm actually surprised I never got any hate mail.

Seriously, there are several occasions where the bids (2 other people) went over what you could buy it at the dealership and so I proceeded to quickly search the AH again and found some wayyyy below what they'd go for at the dealership. Funny stuff and almost better than some of the retarded stuff I've seen ebay.

I love doing that too! But I've never received any messages. :lol:

I admit once I owned myself by buying out a car by mistake. It was double the price you would buy a GT40 at the dealership... :ouch:

:lol: I accidentally bidded on a car that was locked but thankfully someone else bidded later. As for buying, I've won a cheap as car that was way below the dealer price but then AFTER I won (no body bidded) it found that if I scrolled down there was another that was even dirt cheaper.

The AH has this retarded way of displaying the auction by time and when it gets to a certain time it restarts with whatever time is left. Like you'll scroll untill it gets to 12h left, then it starts over with an auction ending at say 5m left. WTF... ? :odd:

Well, ROFL my waffles. I just skyrocketed a F1 GT bid to $304,000 in a battle between 2 dingbats. Well, apparently, no one including myself thought of looking at the Buyout price when the bid was over it.

I looked, and call me stupid, but it was $245,000. I immediately bought it, and laughed my butt off that no one thought to click Buy, when the Bid was $300,000. Best...auction battle...ever. :lol:

Well, ROFL my waffles. I just skyrocketed a F1 GT bid to $304,000 in a battle between 2 dingbats. Well, apparently, no one including myself thought of looking at the Buyout price when the bid was over it.

I looked, and call me stupid, but it was $245,000. I immediately bought it, and laughed my butt off that no one thought to click Buy, when the Bid was $300,000. Best...auction battle...ever. :lol:
Haha!

I may have asked this to someone before, but what are the best cars to sell on the auction house to make a profit? Other than a very decent paint-job, of course. But I don't have the dedication to do that. :P

Back