Forza Motorsport 2 Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 166 comments

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
This thread is for all Forza 2 photo mode pictures, this way we don't flood the forum with gallery threads. We'll see how this goes, if demand grows I'll ask Jordan to put in a subforum.

Happy shooting! đź‘Ť

Notice: please resize to fit forum layout at say 1024*768px.

You suck christiaan.

I'm gonna hella ask a question in this thread.

Is there anyway of getting the photos off the xbox without sending them to the forza site? Because when I get them from the site they always look like ass and have jpg compression coming out of the wazoo. I mean can I save them and put them on a usb drive or somthin?

I don't know, but I've got a gamer profile problem which I've had for over a year so I can't upload photo's to the forza site even. I didn't know I wouldn't have been able to or I'd have sorted it before I got the game. That's why if anyone looks at my gamer profile on the Web site, not on XBL it says I've played 0 games etc.

anyway, I've posted a comment asking for help at XB360.com to see if anyone knows what the problem may be.

You suck christiaan.

I'm gonna hella ask a question in this thread.

Is there anyway of getting the photos off the xbox without sending them to the forza site? Because when I get them from the site they always look like ass and have jpg compression coming out of the wazoo. I mean can I save them and put them on a usb drive or somthin?

id love to know this answer too ...

Ofcourse you could just take a photo of your TV with a camera.

m31.jpg

M3.jpg

m32.jpg

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

equips.jpg

equips1.jpg

equpss.jpg

So the answer to my question is no, because you can't copy any file from the xbox browser unless its onto an official memory card. And the picture format on the actual xbox is just PICTURE format. So that sucks.

I sent a photo to forza central through the game but i dont have a clue how to find it ????

Any help appreciated

I sent a photo to forza central through the game but i dont have a clue how to find it ????

Any help appreciated

Head over to forzamotorsport.net and login with your MSN ID, and then your gamertag will show up on the top right with "New Photos: #" which you can click to get your photos.

68fab5e7-b730-4614-a60f-b4986c330a3.jpg

YSS and I had the same Idea. Albeait, his is better.

2a886369-d15f-4816-87e4-2eb4ca9be50.jpg

Lowridin.

65a3851b-7068-4bde-9eb2-b26e6f9fdff.jpg

Quattro=PWN

1bf86a05-d97b-4a6e-9af2-61dae323ac5.jpg

Bling Bling. With and S rating and the ability to kill a Z06.

126dd554-6a19-4aa9-b4f9-409ece3b1db.jpg

My XB Carlton. The car just looked boring and needed to be jazzed up.

Guitars001.jpg

Shes a dirty girl.

aee3a556-061f-40d4-b7aa-3e24626287f.jpg

Whoops. I had a little accident

ca8fe10b-0335-4078-b8a9-75b13847b30.jpg

Aerial shot. The car sounds like Zeus.

One more noteable car built today:

Barricade from Transformers (the 2007 film):

...Sweet...

(BTW: That Decepticon logo took a while to get "right," and quite frankly, it isn't perfect. Tomorrow, I try the Autobot symbol on my Camaro...)

This car is a work in progress, but I wanted to go ahead and post it up since I won't be able to work on it for a week or two, depending how long shipping is going to take for my 360.

The following is what happened when these two ideas combined:

When it is finished I'll make a limited run of them for sale to anyone wanting them. Not sure how many will be made yet, but I'll also make the same amount in the #009 scheme, which just changes the number and replaces the orange with yellow.

There are over 250 layers in the PSP and Le Mans logo. 285 layers on both sides. It was a lot of work getting the PSP and especially that ACO logo (it was drawn about 10x bigger then scaled, so it lots tons of quality - its all there!) drawn well. There are no manufacturer decals used.

You have to use their Screen Name service to link your XBL account to their website, and then you can download all of your photos from there.

EDIT: Use the "Sign In" button on the top right of the screen on

Head over to forzamotorsport.net and login with your MSN ID, and then your gamertag will show up on the top right with "New Photos: #" which you can click to get your photos.

Thanks alot guys!!!

Latest Posts

Back