Forza Motorsport 4 Coming to Xbox One via Backwards Compatibility?

For me Forza 4 has the most enjoyable physics. I really enjoyed playing it, I remember playing F3 thinking although it was quite accomplished there was no feeling of fun yet as soon as I played the F4 demo I was sold, bought it day one.

For me, Forza 4 was an all around good Forza. Sure, it no longer provided LAN lobbies (system link), but it has a good set of on-screen in-race metrics and a high res camera, both of which disappeared from Forza 5 and 6.

Forza 6 (for me) is way inferior to GT6, and is why I bought a PS4 which is why I bought a PSVR and why I’ll get into “Dreams”, so it’s not all bad.

For me, Forza 4 was an all around good Forza. Sure, it no longer provided LAN lobbies (system link), but it has a good set of on-screen in-race metrics and a high res camera, both of which disappeared from Forza 5 and 6.

Forza 6 (for me) is way inferior to GT6, and is why I bought a PS4 which is why I bought a PSVR and why I’ll get into “Dreams”, so it’s not all bad.

I played GT6 a lot after Forza 4 & I loved it, I thought the handling model on controller was standout. I'm currently playing Forza 6 and whilst enjoying it, it's not as good as F4 or GT6.

I think if you bought the DLC on the 360 you should still have it on the X Bone. It worked that way for me with Horizon iirc
I owned the physical copy of Horizon on the 360 and bought all the DLC for it. When I bought the digital copy for my XB1, I guess Microsoft considered it a different game since I had to start the game from scratch, buy all the DLC again, and lost all my unicorns.

I owned the physical copy of Horizon on the 360 and bought all the DLC for it. When I bought the digital copy for my XB1, I guess Microsoft considered it a different game since I had to start the game from scratch, buy all the DLC again, and lost all my unicorns.

You didn't upload your save to the cloud?

Should we make the petition for Microsoft and Turn Ten to renew the licenses to every DLC released for Motorsport 4 if ever it's backwards compatible again?

Should we make the petition for Microsoft and Turn Ten to renew the licenses to every DLC released for Motorsport 4 if ever it's backwards compatible again?
Some companies are out of business, changed owners or were merged with other companies. It's a legal minefield and a nightmare for everyone involved.

Back