Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
But you do realise how it makes you look and that any reasonable points you have to make, however few, are totally ignored as a result of your inane posting?

WTF are you on about? I'd say your post here makes you look far worse than someone posting a gif. So ****ing petty!

Yes, was very happy to see that and we got 5 new cars to confirm out of that video too(F40, F50, KTM X-Bow R, Viper SRT10 ACR, and Corvette ZR1)

ibkGy36TFL3bRc.gif

cheering_minions.gif

Last edited:
Watched it a few times now to soak in more details. Really really impressed. The cars look like they are modeled great, track, lighting, reflections look great. I'm not hot on the hud reflecting on the hood, but I always race with everything turned off for more realism anyway and the in cockpit view is all I ever use.

I keep getting an internal server error.

I can't take this suspense, I want to see this. :scared::crazy:

I keep getting an internal server error.

I can't take this suspense, I want to see this. :scared::crazy:

someone took a screen capture of the gamespot video and posted it to youtube... looks even worse than the gamespot footage (which is already pretty bad) but here you go.

It started working.

That's...the sound coming from the surrounding cars was incredible. The whole thing was, really. Can't wait until I can get my hands on that. It looks so good...

That's the first footage of an open wheel car, isn't it?

I should not have watched that. The next month is going to be completely unbearable now.

Just seeing that field of cars lining their way up Spa...

I like how the HUD is semi-dynamic with the car camera. Always loved that about Wipeout HD (the last game that comes to mind that did it).

I like how the HUD is semi-dynamic with the car camera. Always loved that about Wipeout HD (the last game that comes to mind that did it).

I noticed that too.

I hate watching Forza 5 videos on youtube and i swear EVERY one of them is filled with GT fanboys bitching about the most outlandish **** they can come up with. I've never seen so much trolling on specific videos.

Am i the only one thats noticed this trend? The more redicolous comment i read the more funnier it gets. It seems they are really worried Forza is going to leap the GT series from here on out. (It's inevitable anyway)

Last edited:
I noticed that too.

I hate watching Forza 5 videos on youtube and i swear EVERY one of them is filled with GT fanboys bitching about the most outlandish **** they can come up with. I've never seen so much trolling on specific videos.

Am i the only one thats noticed this trend? The more redicolous comment i read the more funnier it gets. It seems they are really worried Forza is going to leap the GT series from here on out. (It's inevitable anyway)

I noticed it before I even got an xbox last January lol. I had pretty much stopped visiting this site and thats while i was only on GT. It's like a bunch of parrots repeating something someone else said but don't know what they are saying. I've never seen so many experts on motion physics in my life.

I see the fanboy in other areas like the Combat Flight sims i play but nothing as bad as the GT fanbase.

I noticed it before I even got an xbox last January lol. I had pretty much stopped visiting this site and thats while i was only on GT. It's like a bunch of parrots repeating something someone else said but don't know what they are saying. I've never seen so many experts on motion physics in my life.

I see the fanboy in other areas like the Combat Flight sims i play but nothing as bad as the GT fanbase.

That's what happens when you sell 8 million + copies each game you get a ton of bad apples. While Forza has a much better community and seems to be a more mature audience...Forza community reminds me of the PES community back on the PS2 days.

Back