Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
I hate watching Forza 5 videos on youtube and i swear EVERY one of them is filled with GT fanboys bitching about the most outlandish **** they can come up with. I've never seen so much trolling on specific videos.

Am i the only one thats noticed this trend? The more redicolous comment i read the more funnier it gets. It seems they are really worried Forza is going to leap the GT series from here on out. (It's inevitable anyway)

And FM fanboys love to talk smack about GT and GT fanboys. How about not read Youtubes comments and focus on videos...? Well that's I do anyway, so there problem solve. :rolleyes:

I am honestly enjoying Forza 5 much more than GT6 right now, and I'm a GT fanboy (kinda). This game looks awesome! Since I won't be getting an Xbox One, I'll be looking forward to seeing gameplay videos when it comes out :)

Last edited:
I play both games as well, and I have both on preorder, but I must admit that GT6 while it may prove to be a great game, is just not hitting my "geeked button" the way Forza5 is. The sound of those cars in the posted vid is giving me the hurry ups.

And FM fanboys love to talk smack about GT and GT fanboys. How about not read Youtubes comments and focus on videos...? Well that's I do anyway, so there problem solve. :rolleyes:

No they dont. I like to do both. These guys are pretty butthurt.

KTM X-Bow on Sebring Direct Feed

I see that the shadows of the car are wrong. If you look to the turning shadow of the car on the track, you see that the shadows of the wheels are fixed on the track. That makes a feeling, that the car is hovering over the track sometimes.

These "direct" captures dont look like direct captures to me they all look pretty heavily compressed.
Yep, I haven't seen a decent quality vid yet. However, at least the game should blow us away even more in the flesh.

1:56 to the end is my favorite part of Bathurst. So many epic Toca Race Driver moments there when I first got my original xbox.

Why haven't they shown any replays yet?

It could mean that the replay camera angles are bad or that the cars move unrealistically in replays

Hoping neither is true

Back