Forza Motorsport 5 Gameplay Videos

• Thread starter King1982
  • 301 comments
Nice videos. I am also very happy to see they finally removed the vinyl top from the 69 Camaro! I have been asking for that since Forza 1. Now I can cross that off my Forza wanted list. :)
Remove vinyl top from 69 Camaro.

The only thing I noticed from the Camaro video is the audio seems toned down from F4. In fact the audio sounds are very similar to PGR4.

Last edited:
Nice videos. I am also very happy to see they finally removed the vinyl top from the 69 Camaro! I have been asking for that since Forza 1. Now I can cross that off my Forza wanted list. :)
Remove vinyl top from 69 Camaro.

The only thing I noticed from the Camaro video is the audio seems toned down from F4. In fact the audio sounds are very similar to PGR4.

The audio loses a great deal of quality through capture and Youtube, I also recorded the audio a little low.

The car sounds are actually louder than 4 in 5.

The audio loses a great deal of quality through capture and Youtube, I also recorded the audio a little low.

The car sounds are actually louder than 4 in 5.
Excellent that is great news because I think they sound VERY good in F4.

So I was doing my normal 5 lap Le Mans money grind and this happened on the last lap.

Luckily I was extremely far ahead. And yes, I had the drivatars set to "Unbeatable".
I have TCS and Braking line on because I'm money grinding. I want it to be as fast and as easy as possible :P

So I was doing my normal 5 lap Le Mans money grind and this happened on the last lap.

Luckily I was extremely far ahead. And yes, I had the drivatars set to "Unbeatable".
I have TCS and Braking line on because I'm money grinding. I want it to be as fast and as easy as possible :P

Let that be a lesson to you young man, those yellow things on those kerbs cannot be touched :D

Let that be a lesson to you young man, those yellow things on those kerbs cannot be touched :D
Sometime you can and nothing happens and then other it's like a bomb was strapped under your car :lol: Plus I wasn't expecting to go that wide leaving the turn haha

If anyone has any requests for certain cars around certain tracks just post them and I'll get them done when I can.

I don't own the DLC yet but I'm going to try to soon. (It is processing but when done it will be 1080p.)

Video dump of my FM5 videos so far, starting from the day of release till yesterday.

I will post some more up later, as I would have to spam this thread with another 2/3 posts lol.

I would enjoy that video much more, if it wasn't for the fact the event is supposed to be a "spec" rival event; which means no upgrades. T10 would have to mess up on that one, and allow open tuning for it in the "spec" rival events list! Besides, I got a 6:54.708 in a fully stock P1 ( somewhere around 497 on the leaderboard for it, if people want to check).

Last edited:
So this isn't the most exciting video, but I noticed as I was driving that the drive shafts actually rotate at different speeds, as they should:

I just thought it was a really impressive detail. Unfortunately, in the very same video you can see that the car is turning much more sharply than the wheels, which looks weird, but whatever.

Back