Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Where dreams are Realised

• Thread starter phillgt2002
  • 1,397 comments
It's true. I was actually going to post a pic in this thread prior to seeing your post, T-12. Then again, why not?
8992609160_624834bc99_o.png

It feels good to see some new footage of FM5. This Xbox One PR nightmare is starting to get pretty nasty.

It's just come to my attention that the Huayra has proper wheel offsets.

If they have the ability to choose the offset of your wheels and add flares and such, I will

Stance is largely useless for racing, but creating cars that look awesome/insane is a big part of car culture. I'd be neat if they enable people to do that.

I would love to see race mods like this in FM5. I honestly don't see that happening though.

7295210916_66142b821a_z.jpg

Don't turn this into a wishlist :P.

It feels good to see some new footage of FM5. This Xbox One PR nightmare is starting to get pretty nasty.
That's my biggest dilemma right now, knowing that if i want to own and play FM5 (which i was really looking forward to), i will have to give money, and in effect support those greedy, freedom restricting voltures at MS :ill:

That's my biggest dilemma right now, knowing that if i want to own and play FM5 (which i was really looking forward to), i will have to give money, and in effect support those greedy, freedom restricting voltures at MS :ill:

You don't have to support anything. Buy one second hand if you really wanna stick it to the man.

That's really not a bad idea, Imari. :lol: It doesn't solve everything but it's an option worth thinking about.

Sony isnt better though, might as well pick the lesser of the 2 evils.

If you need the Forza fix check the OP of the thread. I'll have all of the information ready possibly when the game is properly announced.

I was hoping on that 👍. I frequent the site when I'm on lunch or when work is really slow. I have no speakers at work, so this is where I'll be.

Back