Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments
Got something a little different from my FH2 shot a while ago. This one's for Justin Wilson.
6M6X6nt.jpg

I'm gonna miss him, I really will. Was thinking about going into GIMP and writing a message, but I dunno. At the same time, I feel like this works.

baatman.jpg

I picked up Forza5 in the sale last month! The textures and photomode are great still :) As I said on the FH2 photothread, some of the lighting and this Forzavista is much better than FM6.👍:gtpflag:

@torque99

I truly love the detail this game boasts. And yes, the lighting is nicer. Less cars, no rain or night.. we get more bells and whistles! The sky seems to get really washed out in F6 on certain tracks.

Either way, IMHO, a must to have both in your collection. F6 is superb on content. 👍

@torque99

I truly love the detail this game boasts. And yes, the lighting is nicer. Less cars, no rain or night.. we get more bells and whistles! The sky seems to get really washed out in F6 on certain tracks.

Either way, IMHO, a must to have both in your collection. F6 is superb on content. 👍

Yep I am really enjoying all the Forza games in between GT6 and other games but I am getting a backlog now, the photo modes hold me up but I enjoy taking them. 👍 I have been a Forza fan since day one, I went up in the loft/attic recently and found my old discs, I may boot up the old 360 if I get a chance to see how it has improved.:cheers:
forza360.JPG

Last edited:

Yep I am really enjoying all the Forza games in between GT6 and other games but I am getting a backlog now, the photo modes hold me up but I enjoy taking them. 👍 I have been a Forza fan since day one, I went up in the loft/attic recently and found my old discs, I may boot up the old 360 if I get a chance to see how it has improved.:cheers:
View attachment 619529

I recently paid FM4 a revisit. Game felt like a breath of fresh air. Unbelievable how they got so much accomplished in one title.

Latest Posts

Back