Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments

King1982

(Banned)
United States
King1982
Hey guys here's the place for your Forza Motorsport 5 pictures/ Screenshots/ Gifs/fix

ku-bigpic.jpg

Forza-Motorsport-5-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

IqJsGYO.jpg

0riBY05.jpg

oCHuUFS.jpg

Xbgti1A.jpg

uOAycL6.jpg

nAxhFW4.jpg

tJ7dUsg.jpg

SKGVSej.jpg

AyzQlCc.jpg

k3lUhG9.jpg

INjAteT.jpg

klwV116.jpg

XuMM5XP.jpg

TxvKabb.jpg

muTQTzz.jpg

04xJe0C.jpg

zMn0Atg.jpg

aPn34ZN.jpg

Last edited:
Hot dang! As primarily a photomode power user, this game will be a dream come true.

Hmm, looks impressive.

But not the kind of impressive I was expecting to see. I.e. jump in visual quality doesn't seem as drastic as it was from FM on the original Xbox to FM2 and 3 on the 360.

Oh well, I doubt if it'll rival the visual flare Project CARS has. But if they've ramped up the sound and physics department up a few notches, then it's on my list. According to business and marketing practices, doubt if they'll include all features gamers and fans have wanted. They'd save that for FM6 most likely.

Time's the best judge though.

Hmm, looks impressive.

But not the kind of impressive I was expecting to see. I.e. jump in visual quality doesn't seem as drastic as it was from FM on the original Xbox to FM2 and 3 on the 360.

Oh well, I doubt if it'll rival the visual flare Project CARS has. But if they've ramped up the sound and physics department up a few notches, then it's on my list. According to business and marketing practices, doubt if they'll include all features gamers and fans have wanted. They'd save that for FM6 most likely.

Time's the best judge though.
It's kind of like going to Blu-Ray. It looks pretty good when you're watching it, but when you go back to DVD, you realize just how much it blows it away. It's not just the sharper picture but the deeper blacks and the more vibrant, lively colors. I expect to the see the same here.

Plus no more jaggies! Those were truly awful in FM4 :lol:

VXR
Hot dang! As primarily a photomode power user, this game will be a dream come true.

I just hope we can direct export instead of the overly complex method they have been using.

I also hope they give us completely free roaming including vertically, would love to get some helicopter height shots.

I just hope we can direct export instead of the overly complex method they have been using.

I also hope they give us completely free roaming including vertically, would love to get some helicopter height shots.

THIS! This 5 foot vertical we're given just isn't cutting it.

It's looking great so far, great job Turn 10. It's a shame that i'll probably never own this game though due to the Xbox One's price and restrictions.

F4 already looks very good but this is just incredible. You can still tell the difference between the autovista pics and the in game pics. Now lets hope we get weather / day night cycle.

Some of the locations remind me of PGR3 / PGR4 in a good way.

I'm wondering how we will be able too implement the IPASS button. The LaFerrari also has a Hy-Kers button. What kind of Open Wheeled cars we are talking about. I guess we will finally get the MP4-4 and the M7A

QlvDokK.jpg

bruce_mclaren___mclaren_m14a__1970__by_f1_history-d5apidg.jpg

mp4-6-mcla-1991-Senna.jpg

I hope McLaren will supply some F1 cars... :)

McLaren has/had a similar partnership with Simraceway and they got lots of old and new F1 cars so hopefully T10 can get the same.

bruce_mclaren___mclaren_m14a__1970__by_f1_history-d5apidg.jpg

I hope McLaren will supply some F1 cars... :)
Is that the car that was in the Forza 4 E3 teaser trailer in 2010 that never even made it into Forza 4?? The Forza trailers make me so nervous after that.
No that car had a #4 on the hood.
open%20wheel%20race%20car.jpg

I was absolutely blown away by just how good Forza 5 looks. None of the videos I have seen do it justice, and there is no racing game which can compare with its visuals. When you see it in 1080p at 60 frames per second, it's just breathtaking.

However... I got about 4 minutes of gameplay in the McLaren P1 using the prototype Thrustmaster wheel, and was disappointed. It's hard to say or know if it was this wheel or the game's physics, but the car felt "floaty" and somewhat disconnected from the road. I got a bit of oversteer and understeer, but there was no real sense of what the car's tires or suspension were doing. All aids were off (with the exception of driving line and traction control, which was its lowest setting), but it wasn't a very rewarding driving experience.

Hopefully this is something that will change or improve, because otherwise the game looks stunning.

I was thinking this when I seen the pics and videos but Jordan helped confirm my opinion. I also appreciate his honesty. Sounds like T10 has spent most of their resources on graphics. While graphics are great and we can all appreciate a beautiful game, we know what happens when too much focus is on graphics. This IMO is why F5 is not going to have weather or night racing.

Jep thats the one
Ok now lets keep that in mind when the first trailers for F5 start to release. We know from the past that they are known for showing false information.

Ok now lets keep that in mind when the first trailers for F5 start to release. We know from the past that they are known for showing false information.

False information? For what I know that "false information" was curated by the fans of the series. They get their hopes up too high and they get mad.

False information? For what I know that "false information" was curated by the fans of the series. They get their hopes up too high and they get mad.
The car with the #4 was in the Forza 4 trailer and never made it into Forza 4. Case and point, don't show something in your trailer that wont be in the game. They also showed dirt roads in the F4 trailer. So when they start showing the trailers for F5, don't expect everything to be there.

Back