Forza Motorsport 5 Pictures Thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 1,011 comments
Why did they keep overcast. I hated that track so much when trying to photograph anything.

I might be wrong, but the first and second picture seem to suggest that there are selectable cloud conditions. Not just the sun being in frame, but the buildings and road surface seem to have light hitting them differently.

In the Bathurst picture with the driver playing FM5, the car is the 2011 HSV GTS that was added in FM4 DLC. The one car I wanted to return. Yes!

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/Forza_Motorsport_5_Showroom

ab92b616-a7df-4f1d-a4a7-316b80903661.jpg

That's a beautiful pic. Running lights are in in the showroom / garage, that's new. Hmm lights. Interresting.

Last edited:
Time for some high resss

Note: The wheelarch of the Mini looks really really good. great textureing and lighting.

b8036293-54d0-4002-843c-1d3ae9319ae9.jpg

4a562c74-bd2f-4f81-b100-2579c5fd905f.jpg

a475f230-beda-427f-8628-e51a66029d35.jpg

d0ca0f3d-3f8c-486c-9643-389cdc45851e.jpg

I find it interesting that they actually have working daytime running lights. They are not perfect quality but its a step in the right direction. Sure seems like they want to have night racing or are at least taking steps toward doing that in Forza 6. Or maybe if we are lucky some sort of update in Forza 5, but I wont hold my breath.

Sheesh, I REALLY hope T10 work on their driver model.

Not just getting rid of the lobster claws, but actually making the helmet and visor reflective, making sure the visor and safety belts no longer clip through the driver and maybe throwing in some g-force animations for hard turns and stops.

I think older Forzas (before 4) had those.

Wow those comparison shots are great. Forza 4 to 5 is crazy improved and you have to take a close look on the real life vs Forza 5 shot...

Posts 35MB worth of gifs in picture thread...not sure if special or confused.
Can you try to stick all your content into one thread? Thanks.

King, you're really going to have to reconsider some things before hitting the "submit" next time. Not everyone has high-speed internet so bogging down this or any other FM5-related thread with multiple large file size gifs probably isn't the most considerable of options; direct links work just as well.

Also confirmed from the back cover is that the front nose piece and rear wing on the Indycars are swappable.

Yap, some people have also pointed out that among the licensed manufacturer logos is "ForzaM-."

I thought it was "ForzaV-" at first, since T10 trademarked the name "Forzavista." Others say it could be a T10-designed car/monstrosity.

Yap, some people have also pointed out that among the licensed manufacturer logos is "ForzaM-."

I thought it was "ForzaV-" at first, since T10 trademarked the name "Forzavista." Others say it could be a T10-designed car/monstrosity.
I believe it was Badned that said it was just the link to the official site. Nothing to get excited over.

I believe it was Badned that said it was just the link to the official site. Nothing to get excited over.
So they're making a car that looks like their official site?

So it has a new coat of paint, but the interior and mechanical bits are all from several older cars? It must require mod permission to race and inexplicably turn into a different car depending on which door your open.

Latest Posts

Back