Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
I noticed when listening to the lady in Forzavista talk about the 90 IMSA Quattro, she mentions not only the 300ZX (which is coincidentally now in the game) but the RX-7 IMSA car as well. Could we perhaps see this in the game eventually to continue to flesh out the IMSA/Group 5 roster?

It's a slightly different era, but she mentions the AAGT Chevy Monza as well...

That would go with the Group 5 machinery, as would a 935 if one made it into the eventual Porsche pack (Given how many Gr. 5 cars are already in the game, I'm betting at least one will.).

That is a big possibility. All great Porsches were at Laguna Seca recently. I'm pretty sure T10 have all the photos, sounds, data they need to present all versions to us.

That is a big possibility. All great Porsches were at Laguna Seca recently. I'm pretty sure T10 have all the photos, sounds, data they need to present all versions to us.
We can only hope. That and the many, many other Porsche race cars they can potentially add. 906, 908, 917, 804, 2708, 962, RS Spyder, GT1, 918, Carrera Cup cars, GT2 Evo. I can keep going.

That would go with the Group 5 machinery, as would a 935 if one made it into the eventual Porsche pack (Given how many Gr. 5 cars are already in the game, I'm betting at least one will.).

I swear to all that's holy, if there won't be a 935 in this Porsche Pack, blood will be spilled.

Can't wait to see if the new DLC is the best DLC ever. Hopefully the clues won't be too cryptic this time... Think we'll get the Savage Landwhale this month?

Here are the clues for the November DLC car pack, and there are seven cars this time (I could be wrong as there could be an eighth car like last time).

1. Dominant, pioneering, and in Forza it's in a class by itself
2. I'm willing to bet it's silhouette alone will capture your heart.
3. So fast he could pull to the side, reset his systems and still win the race.
4. No worries mate! Pretty sure this will be a hit.
5. A millennial moonshot.
6. I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why more American cars don't take advantage of this technology.
7. Shazbot, Nanu Nanu

Last edited:
Just quoting this so everyone is notified:

1. Dominant, pioneering, and in Forza it's in a class by itself
2. I'm willing to bet it's silhouette alone will capture your heart.
3. So fast he could pull to the side, reset his systems and still win the race.
4. No worries mate! Pretty sure this will be a hit.
5. A millennial moonshot.
6. I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why more American cars don't take advantage of this technology.
7. Shazbot, Nanu Nanu

Kinda disappointed with the Endurance Races, they use Multiclass but you can only race in the fastest class. I would've love to drive a Touring Car in the Road Atlanta and Nurburgring endurances.

Free Car November: 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_november_content_update

d1e4b0a0-657f-430a-8543-c37a189262c8.jpg

Take note. That's two current Nissan race cars(the other is the Altima V8) to GT6's one(the GTR NISMO and that LMP2 don't count). I won't be surprised if the GT3 GT-R comes out for Christmas.

I plan to get an XB1 and FM6 and are all the cars (that don't have the green text next to them) in the OP in the base game? I won't be getting any DLC (unless the game I get has some included) and want to know if I'll be able to drive all of those cars.

I plan to get an XB1 and FM6 and are all the cars (that don't have the green text next to them) in the OP in the base game? I won't be getting any DLC (unless the game I get has some included) and want to know if I'll be able to drive all of those cars.

Six out of the seven cars from the November DLC are not yet marked in green, but apart from those the answer is yes.

Any plans to add the 2069 Chryslus Rocket 69 to the list? Personally I'll be happy if it stays off but it's up to you.

Perhaps it should wait until the car is actually released next year if it's going in.

Some deliberation as to where to post this....

Traction control, well more specifically the more modern systems.

In this day and age we live in with different settings and after being inspired by the latest CHOC video, I want to experience an approximation of the changes you can effect on a modern vehicle.

For example, track mode on a p1 opposed to the standard ride height, perhaps the option to play with steering settings and throttle maps. (Anyone else thinking how good a DFGT dial function would be ?)

Maybe pie in the sky, but neither Phonypoly or Turn 10 have attempted it yet. I have not looked at PCARS yet.

Last edited:
A good idea. A lot of modern sports orientated cars have road/sports/track modes

It'd be really cool to have these represented on the appropriate cars

I think it's now safe to add the seven DLC cars:

1. Koenigsegg One: 1 '14 (2015 in-game)
2. Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe '16
3. Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00
4. Ferrari 250LM '63
5. Holden VL Commodore Group A SV '88
6. Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7 FC3S '91
7. Plymouth Fury '58

Also, this is supposed to be December's free car:
Nissan Silvia CSP311 '66
silvia66_fc1tkwm.png

However, the car was silently added into the game, costing Cr. 72,000 and can only be bought when in "Stories of Motorsport" on the first volume under "Classic Sport Compact" and cannot be found in "Find a Car" or Free Play mode. It is fully functional like every other car, doesn't crash the game or corrupt anything and is accurately modeled when all the upgrades are reset (it comes with some parts when you buy it there).

Last edited:
Back