Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
As much as I would prefer Forza didn't become cluttered with futuristic concept cars.

I must admit this looks like it would good fun to drive in the Game.

12348073_10153637420766413_997036572410545337_n.jpg

Mclaren MP4-X
I would like to have a blast in that thing, certainly. But I'd prefer if Forza stayed away from fantasy vehicles

Imo, such things are best left to those of a more wooley-minded nature, over at PD

Even realistic concept cars can be tricky due to their ephemeral nature, which is why I don't like seeing them immortalized in games.
Look at the IDx--it was the next big thing, destined to be a 510 revival, the future was bright, let's add it to Forza! By the time it made it in the game, the regime had changed at Nissan, it was no longer a priority, and they wanted to bury it.

Not cool the Milano, 240GLT Turbo, XJ V-12, both Supras and the FX-16 didn't make it. I'm trying to replicate all the cars from the ATCC.

So far, I have the Mustang, RX-7, M3, M6, Commodore, Sierra, R32, Sprinter(was in the lower classes), 190e, Alfa GTV6.

I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm most excited for the Pontiac Aztek, please send help :lol:.

Seriously that's an amazing pack, love that they've got a Daytona Prototype in there and cannot wait to drive that Cougar :drool:, but that Pontiac Aztek will be the star of the pack for me, I can't wait to blast past sports cars in something so odd looking.
The same thought is going through my head as well. I laughed when I saw it, and couldn't help thinking how funny it would be making it competitive. That and the SVX will likely be the first bought.

Can't wait to hear the lady say "This is your 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype".

I'm glad they added a skip button; she's so annoying! Great car pack though.
My other half and I laughed pretty hard at how long the name was for the Motul GTR in the last pack. It seemed like it was never going to end!

God damnit T10 why you always need to give us these... Things.

First the Limo, now a goddamn Pontiac Aztec.

Jokes aside, can't wait to try it, that's a really nice pack for sure.

My other half and I laughed pretty hard at how long the name was for the Motul GTR in the last pack. It seemed like it was never going to end!

It's got nothing on the *breathes in* 2013 Audi Team Forza R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro.

Er, wait, it's close: the new Ford has 21 syllables (not including the year). The Audi? 20. :lol:

Wasn't expecting this at all! Especially with no clues! Fantastic pack and I can't wait to race them all, I bet they'll be good fun to drive!

I would have liked to read any clues for this Alpinestars pack, mostly because I guessed the SVX for a clue back in December. That turned out to be a Plymouth Fury though. :lol:

So with a Porsche pack the total car count is exactly 555 models, with another 7 covered by season pass it will be 562 models. And if they decide to release car packs all the way to Horizon 3 release, we'll probably get another 42 cars and the final car count of 604.

Back