Forza Motorsport 7: Complete Driver Gear List

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 268 comments
The BMW suit makes me think we might get a BMW for the December Spotlight Car.

A man can dream:
BMW-320-Turbo-Group-5-67426.jpg

While updating the list with the Hot Wheels 1980 suit from this week's Forzathon, I realized there were five other suits I had that hadn't made it into the master list, so here you go.

Hot Wheels 1980

Football Home Jersey

Tuxedo Orange

Brown Leopard

Gymkhana

Crashed, Dummy

I am wondering if we will get any more new Driver Suits, (yet to be added ones). New Years is next week, and also Chinese New Year, ( Year of the Pig ), Carnival/Fat Tuesday and Valentines Day. I'm mentioning them specifically because those holidays produced some of the more popular Pop Culture Driver suits, (Year of the Dog, Sambadrome, etc). I also wouldn't mind an F1 themed Drivers Gear, maybe associated with a current driver? Wishful thinking...

F1 driver suits seem unlikely, but it's possible we can get new suits for the holidays you mentioned. I'm wondering when and how the BMW suit will be released.

Another Driver suit was added to the game. JD, (must be a character from the game with KAIT, because it looks just like it). Also, it appears that previously locked driver suits that have not appeared in the Driver Store are now cycled in. I have already gotten "JD" (Legendary), "Push It To The Limit" (Legendary), and the new BMW driver suit. Legendary suits cost 300,000 CR, the BMW was 30,000 CR. I'm pretty sure the other "missing" ones will be available as well. Make sure you check back in the Drivers Store periodically and scroll all the way to the right to check if anything new pops up.

Another Driver suit was added to the game. JD, (must be a character from the game with KAIT, because it looks just like it). Also, it appears that previously locked driver suits that have not appeared in the Driver Store are now cycled in. I have already gotten "JD" (Legendary), "Push It To The Limit" (Legendary), and the new BMW driver suit. Legendary suits cost 300,000 CR, the BMW was 30,000 CR. I'm pretty sure the other "missing" ones will be available as well. Make sure you check back in the Drivers Store periodically and scroll all the way to the right to check if anything new pops up.
JD has been in the game since at least December 2017, but the fact that it and others are being made available is new.

Oh alright. I never saw the JD in my missing list. It just came up in the store and I was thinking it was "new". But that makes total sense because it looks so much like the KAIT one. Anyways, keep your eyes peeled in the store for the others.

Been a while since I've been able to update this list. Turns out I had the Tanner Foust for a while, but I never did add it to the first post in the thread. It's there now.

Earth First

BMW

Tanner Foust

Push It To The Limit

Last edited:
It’s been just over three years, but the July 4th-themed “Safe and Sane” suit has finally been released. It was a gift for setting a top 50% score on last month’s Monthly Competition Settings Rivals Event.

Just as a head’s up, if, like myself, you’re still missing the Michael Müller driver gear, it’s on offer for setting a top 50% time in this month’s Festival Down Under Rivals Challenge on Mount Panorama. Just setting a clean time will get you a 2016 Pagani Huayra BC with a special Forza Horizon 3 Inspired livery plus the FH3 driver gear.

B4F20953-01E0-44EA-A423-CB1BACCA1593.jpeg

Safe and Sane

Last edited:
Are you sure about the FH3 Driver Gear? Because I was fuming that it wasn't included, but maybe I read that wrong.

It’s been just over three years, but I the July 4th-themed “Safe and Sane” suit has finally been released. It was a gift for setting a top 50% score on last month’s Monthly Competition Settings Rivals Event.

Just as a head’s up, if, like myself, you’re still missing the Michael Müller driver gear, it’s on offer for setting a top 50% time in this month’s Festival Down Under Rivals Challenge on Mount Panorama. Just setting a clean time will get you a 2016 Pagani Huayra BC with a special Forza Horizon 3 Inspired livery plus the FH3 driver gear.

View attachment 1168962
Safe and Sane
I spent most of my laps desperately flailing around pretending to drift (more accurately trying to stay on the track and not end up backwards). And watching your ghost ahead of me every lap was making me laugh too much which didnt help...

However, we both made it in the top 50% so congrats 👍.

I'm not sure I'm "safe and sane" at drifting though.... :D

I spent most of my laps desperately flailing around pretending to drift (more accurately trying to stay on the track and not end up backwards). And watching your ghost ahead of me every lap was making me laugh too much which didnt help...

However, we both made it in the top 50% so congrats 👍.

I'm not sure I'm "safe and sane" at drifting though.... :D
I can only imagine what my own desperate flailing must have looked like. But at least we got the goodies, right?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how i unlock the the Hot Wheels ones please ? 😃
I believe it’s part of the Hot Wheels DLC. I’m not even sure if you can buy it any more, Check the store, see if it’s still available.

Last edited:
I have all the content. I just thought i need to do something ingame to unlock them.
Its been about four years since the Hot Wheels DLC came out so my memories are a little fuzzy, but I believe the suits were handed out as Forzathon prizes over a few weeks period around November 2018. I don’t think they’ve been available since then.

Back