Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
In Leagues there's 2min. between races, it helps alittle. Plus there seems to be less lag as the tracks are predetermined.

Any word on creating lobbies?
Or has T10 decided we don't need that? I'd love me some good league type racing again, especially if it's ghost.

In Leagues there's 2min. between races, it helps alittle. Plus there seems to be less lag as the tracks are predetermined.
I gotta get my tunes straight and learn some tracks to keep up with you.

You might notice I do substantially better at any track that is shared with GT, lol

Awesome, I wanted to make a livery based on the Veyron Gr.4 aswell.

Anyway, my own livery. A Mobil 1 BMW M4. I made it after learning about the Mobil 1 sponsored BMW e30 M3 Touring Cars. I wanted to try making a modern equivalent of that.
30712334378_0f4cdffe4b_c.jpg

30712334318_d02c3053e3_c.jpg

Will be interesting to see if we actually get a September Car Pack for FM7 tomorrow and if that pack has any crossover with FH4's new to series metal. The Volvo Iron Knight & the 2018 Mustang GT spring to mind as possible inclusions.

All good man, thanks for the reply. :) Keep up the good work with your designs. 👍
Gran Turismo Sport has also given me great ideas to building many different car in Touring form, such as the Kia Stinger, the Alfa Romeo Giulia, and the Cadillac ATS-V - all three in A Class.
Hey, I might be able to replicate this. To some extent anyway.
Really!? That be awesome if you can do it!! It doesn't have to be perfect either. Thank you RCG! :)👍

I'm gonna hazard a guess that the Spotlight car is the 2018 Mustang right behind them...

No car pack, then? Oh, they must have forgotten about it! :lol:

Nice to see the Skyline join its Bluebird sibling in Forza. I am more glad for the return of Suzuka with every passing update... Although such a growing collection of insanely angry vintage Japanese machinery only makes me want Fuji more.

Nice to see the Skyline join its Bluebird sibling in Forza. I am more glad for the return of Suzuka with every passing update... Although such a growing collection of insanely angry vintage Japanese machinery only makes me want Fuji more.
Fuji, or Fujimi Kaido? I'm seriously thinking about buying another 360 and getting a used copy of FM4 just so I can race Fujimi Kaido again.

Made some quick notes on the stream;

New features:

• Meetups - New feature, based on community feedback. Any track in the game can be a meet-up spot. Live tuning and real time joinable races and lobbies. Can switch cars without backing out of the lobby. Lobbies can be scored by drift points, can be time based for track racing (i.e Practice sessions). Can be set-up private lobbies and there'll be public lobbies for meetups as well.

• Experimental Drag - All new drag racing mode. Free rev mode on start, christmas tree lights, dramatically sped up the speed of racing, fouls etc. All new time statistics (Reaction time, 60ft time, Trap Speed). No more waiting for rewards at the end of the race. Only on one track (Dubai), no Multiplayer for now. T10 wants feedback on this mode.

• September Spotlight Car - 1983 Nissan Skyline #11 Super Silhouette Group 5

• No car pack this month. We are still owed one more in the car pass though.

• Many more QOL improvements. I'll update this when patch notes are live.

• Race regulations still months away

• September Spotlight Car - 1983 Nissan Skyline #11 Super Silhouette Group 5

• No car pack this month. We are still owed one more in the car pass though.
September Spotlight Car - 1983 Nissan Skyline #11 Super Silhouette Group 5 - Yay!
No car pack this month. We are still owed one more in the car pass though. - Boo! (but only because it will come out when FH4 is live and will get buried under all the fun I'll be having in England.)

Was it ever clarified by anybody from Turn 10 that the two additional car packs for car pass owners didn't count the Formula Drift cars as one?

Back