Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
Other small things I noticed after the update is that the AI drives better and hangs with you more on straight aways, at least on pro and unbeatable. I swear before this update they were sloppy and slow at times, so to me good to see they give a better challenge. And in the tuning menu the first page where it shows your 0-60 and top speed it also shows your estimated quarter mile time.

Other small things I noticed after the update is that the AI drives better and hangs with you more on straight aways, at least on pro and unbeatable. I swear before this update they were sloppy and slow at times, so to me good to see they give a better challenge. And in the tuning menu the first page where it shows your 0-60 and top speed it also shows your estimated quarter mile time.

It was the turns where I noticed I gained and put ground on the AI. The straights On some tracks they had a speed advantage that was bizarre.

It was the turns where I noticed I gained and put ground on the AI. The straights On some tracks they had a speed advantage that was bizarre.
Even the turns now they seem to not brake as hard carrying more speed, I can't pull away as easy.

I don't know if any one else has mentioned this, but with the new update, in the upgrade section when you toggle through the stats when seeing what the part will do for your car, it has added 1/4 mile time in addition to 0-60 and 0-100 times.

And in the tuning menu the first page where it shows your 0-60 and top speed it also shows your estimated quarter mile time.
I don't know if any one else has mentioned this, but with the new update, in the upgrade section when you toggle through the stats when seeing what the part will do for your car, it has added 1/4 mile time in addition to 0-60 and 0-100 times.
You got treed... by a whopping 45 minutes :P

Does it still lift its front end through turns unrealistically though?

The front still bounces funnily. While annoying, it doesn't annoy quite me as much as the fake aero part did. Anyway, the bouncing is not overly pronounced when being mindful of mid-corner throttle control. Perhaps not the preferred driving style for a modern trackday car, but maybe it can be tuned out with a few adjustments? I don't know.

Multiplayer has been unplayable for me since the update. I am constantly having high bandwidth/latency issues since the update no matter what time of day I try to play and with nothing else running in the background. I can't finish a race without having stuttering cars fly into me.

My internet isn't great but it's been good enough to play multiplayer up until now. I can play Horizon 3 just fine too without this issue.
7633393583.png

Multiplayer has been unplayable for me since the update. I am constantly having high bandwidth/latency issues since the update no matter what time of day I try to play and with nothing else running in the background. I can't finish a race without having stuttering cars fly into me.

My internet isn't great but it's been good enough to play multiplayer up until now. I can play Horizon 3 just fine too without this issue.
7633393583.png
I've had a hard time connect to most multiplayer aspects in the past few weeks, so you're definitely not alone. Although, once I finally connect I dont experience the latency issues you're describing.

Ended up trying out one of those open track meet ups yesterday with @JR98 and @Cowboy. Great fun! It ended up giving us the Nordschleife, and we spent about 3 hours or so on the track just constantly hotlapping. Of course we had a few idiots trying to take us out but other than that it was pretty fun.

After the recent update, is anyone else having trouble loading cars with custom liveries? In my game it now takes somewhere around 20-25 seconds for the most complex liveries.

I just noticed the Xbow GT4 has lost its livery in the car dealer, it's now plain carbon fiber.

I was going to bring it up earlier today. Weird stuff.

The Free Play is a bit bugged now. When you change the car restrictions and it tells you to change vehicles, you click OK but it takes you straight back to the race settings. If you click Back (Esc for me) it won't.

Seen that too,.must have been with recent September update. I just went and found a custom livery to fix it though.

It's not like the original livery was anything to write home about anyway.

The Free Play is a bit bugged now. When you change the car restrictions and it tells you to change vehicles, you click OK but it takes you straight back to the race settings. If you click Back (Esc for me) it won't.

Another is that when you specifically lock the car selection to a specific division, if you remove upgrades under "Car Restrictions", it then returns it to selecting all the cars in the game rather than all cars in a specific division.

We want to race with cars in certain divisions without the homologation (like the purely original versions). Either they fix that or add it to the race settings under a category called "Homologation: on or off".

Back