Forza Motorsport 7: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 6,750 comments
The Subaru 22B FE has already been rewarded. Next up is a Porsche 917 in a Forza Horizon 4 themed livery. Just set a clean time at Brands Hatch in a McLaren Senna (FH4’s cover car). Get in the top 50% and you get the Brooklands race suit, too.

All summer long they’ve been offering a prize car with a new special livery every two weeks, but then last week they put up the 22B FE with no livery and for only a week. I’m going to guess that this new FH4-themed livery wasn’t ready yet so they trotted out the Subaru as a placeholder until it was.

View attachment 1193819
I think you're probably right.
Although I have another theory , as I started FM7 before most FH games i didnt get awarded any of the FH suits until this run of time Trials. Consequently I've noted that the only FH suit that they HAVEN'T given out in this run of time Trials is that for FH1.

Given the upcoming 10 year anniversary series in FH5, I've hypothesized that this FH1 suit has been deliberately held back for a time trial to tie in with the FH5 series.

(I am also still missing one FM suit for the set (FM4 I think)).

Of course, I'm probably talking rubbish as usual 😂

The Subaru 22B FE has already been awarded. Next up is a Porsche 917 in a Forza Horizon 4 themed livery. Just set a clean time at Brands Hatch in a McLaren Senna (FH4’s cover car). Get in the top 50% and you get the Brooklands race suit, too.

All summer long they’ve been offering a prize car with a new special livery every two weeks, but then last week they put up the 22B FE with no livery and for only a week. I’m going to guess that this new FH4-themed livery wasn’t ready yet so they trotted out the Subaru as a placeholder until it was.

View attachment 1193819
Got my Subaru and managed top 42% in the Senna despite the broken wrist :)

I got my Porsche 917. Next up is:

Screenshot 2022-09-30 223738.jpg

I gave this a go on my wheel for the first time since breaking my wrist. Driving with my hands at 5 to 3 \_ I managed to get top 23% :ouch:

Last edited:
Oh my lord what a gorgeous livery! 😍 I just got the 917 and completed the Hotrod Revival event in Rivals. The livery legit gives me massive nostalgia for FH4, which is a game I played three years straight when we had no new Forza to play at the time. Sniff I can literally tear up right now. :D

I just switched back from GT7 after getting fed up with online options. I also just got a wheel which I never had for FM7 or any of the Forza's before that. Really enjoy FM7 once again.

So I wonder if we have to do all of the rival events or at least one every week?

I just switched back from GT7 after getting fed up with online options. I also just got a wheel which I never had for FM7 or any of the Forza's before that. Really enjoy FM7 once again.

So I wonder if we have to do all of the rival events or at least one every week?

In this case it's one each week for 4 weeks.

I wonder if all these cars will transfer over into FM8 ? Would seem a shame if they don't considering this great late content.

Last edited:
Drunk. More tyre smoke than usual on your ghost at corners. I spend a lot of time having to follow you round laps, basically because I'm rubbish 😅
I did do a bit more unintentional drifting in those corners than usual. That Porsche had less downforce than I was expecting.

Just done mine, made top 40% which doesn't bother me as there is no prize for higher positions. Collected my 500,000 from last week, already had the outfit. I'm Billy-No-Mates on XBox so I only get the nominated ghosts 😂😒

Last edited:
Just done mine, made top 40% which doesn't bother me as there is no prize for higher positions. Collected my 500,000 from last week, already had the outfit. I'm Billy-No-Mates on XBox so I only get the nominated ghosts 😂😒
I'm using the 500k prizes to build up cash for the car unlocks. I still have about 12 of the expensive cars to buy in the "legendary" section. Trying to get all the cars bought before FMnot8 arrives.

I'm only an average driver, but feel free to send me a FR - cutback73

I still haven’t received my rewards for last week’s rivals event. I worked extra hard to get into the top 50% to earn the Jack Rabbit driver gear. This is only the second time it’s been made available in five years, and I missed the first one. My time was in the top 13% so I should have been awarded it. Anyone else get theirs?

Back