Forza Motorsport 7 Getting Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport; More Details August 5

In all honesty, I actually much prefer when the car name omits Team/Number nomenclature and just sticks with year/make/model designations. It makes it especially convenient when reskinning the car with a custom or alternate livery that might be a different number/sponsor, etc. Total personal preference at least.
Oddly enough, the Penske Chevy Indycars and Penske Ford stock cars are not renamed. They still say Penske. So my guess the renaming of Porsches to omit "Penske" is more on Porsche than Penske.

Wait, what? I remember their removal was promised from the beginning of the whole FRR fuss, and I couldn’t wait to see it happen on tracks like VIR... :irked:

Oh well, at least Turn 10 now has a system to develop FM8 without them.

And I couldn't wait to try VIR sans fake tire walls. That has to be one of the worst tracks in terms of how the tire walls really interfere with the visual flow of the track. Oh well. I sure hope the walls are gone in FM8!

And I couldn't wait to try VIR sans fake tire walls. That has to be one of the worst tracks in terms of how the tire walls really interfere with the visual flow of the track. Oh well. I sure hope the walls are gone in FM8!
Yeah, I remember the developers stating removing the tire walls would be looked at and have something else in place to keep people from cutting corners. Did any track actually get this change addressed?

Yeah, I remember the developers stating removing the tire walls would be looked at and have something else in place to keep people from cutting corners. Did any track actually get this change addressed?

Not any that I have noticed.

Back