Forza Motorsport 7: March Car Pack + Content Update

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 133 comments
It'd be quite the timing to introduce something GRC related, considering their recent decisions...

Bad car pack.

Waiting & refreshing updates tab whole day to they release update a hour before Champions League!

Old Alfa ok, Brabham ok, nothing else is!
That Nissan is like copy of Datsun from that division.
No comments for two suvs.

Rivals on Monza, I'm really curious did they fixed track limits, where second chicane could be fully cutted.

Same for Eau Rouge, since they have voting for next community event, where host is Spa.

Two jewels, but with track limits they, really hope so - had, there is no pleasure in competing.

I see no Time Trial added, replays still don't have improvements, car choosing laggy...
If only lighting is improved.

Disappointed here, in GTS...
It's just not worth it price it has.

No new leaks in the files, in fact, very much the opposite.

The Genesis G90 and Civic GRC's references have both been removed from the audio file. Only new inclusion besides the DLC cars is the MG MGA as expected.

With the March update, we’ve been listening carefully to what Forza 7 players – and in particular Forza 7 painters – have been saying.

Bull*it because we get the same cloudy backdrop and no option for another hdri map in the livery editor. :banghead::irked::grumpy:

Edit: The Alpha Romeo drives like a dream. Just took it out for a spin on Monza. Brabham is up next.

Last edited:
With the March update, we’ve been listening carefully to what Forza 7 players – and in particular Forza 7 painters – have been saying.

Bull*it because we get the same cloudy backdrop and no option for another hdri map in the livery editor. :banghead::irked::grumpy:

And let me guess, there are still livery rendering problems where cars are grey at random?

And let me guess, there are still livery rendering problems where cars are grey at random?

Nope that all been fixed and works fine. Seems the garage loads a lot faster than before. All in all the livery editor is slightly improved. I just wish they would give the option for more homespaces and Sky maps for the Livery editor.

06381428741159-1986916901322981-1350811420-n.jpg

Really in 2018, in the last pack REALLY ?!!! -_-

I just tried the 300ZX and had the same thing happen at both Dubai and Le Mans. The hood cam is also in an odd spot compared to where they usually have it located.

Hopefully they fix it as I really like this car.

Edit: I'm on a regular XB1 as well.

So I got up early and downloaded this before work.

Only had time to try out the Group44 Jag and what a hoot it is it to drive! Sounds fantastic too with that screaming V12. Plenty of grip so racing around Watkins Glen had me smiling before I went to work.

Looking forward to seeing what the other cars are like.

Okay. Another weird pack :lol: I did not expect a freaking Lincoln. I don't mind anything that Forza throws in, specially if it's everyday normal cars. I am glad we got a Chevy truck!

All in all, a good pack, although too many race cars for my taste.

My guesses at Car Divisions.

The Birth of Grand Prix
- 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider

Early Prototype Racing
- 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5

GT Racing Reborn
- 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX

Formula 70s
- 1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B

Sport Luxury
- 2017 Lincoln Continental

Modern Off-Road
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

Modern SUV
- 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design
7/7. Not bad. I'm somewhat surprised at the Alfa being in Birth of Grand Prix since it's a road car, not a racer, but whatevs.

1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider

1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B

1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5

1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

2017 Lincoln Continental

q]2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design

So the glorious Alfa can be placed in Birth of Grand Prix but not the BMW 328? :confused: I shouldn't even question it anymore

So the glorious Alfa can be placed in Birth of Grand Prix but not the BMW 328? :confused: I shouldn't even question it anymore

It’s makes a little sense. The Alfa competed regularly in Grand Prix events. The BMW on the other hand was mainly a sports car and only competed in Grand Prix that were ran under Formula Libre regulations (from what I could find).

Personally the Birth of Grand Prix is probably my least favorite on-road division so I’m not as bothered as I am with some other selections.

It’s makes a little sense. The Alfa competed regularly in Grand Prix events. The BMW on the other hand was mainly a sports car and only competed in Grand Prix that were ran under Formula Libre regulations (from what I could find).
The P3 was Alfa Romeo's Grand Prix car from 1931-1935, and we've already got that in the game. The 8C 2800 used the same engine, but was a road car that carried coachwork from Italy's best carrozzeria. Like the BMW, it can be stripped down for racing, but it was sold as a sports car. What they really need is a Birth of the Sports Car division, especially if the Bugatti T57 that was hinted at in FH3 ever sees the light of day.

The P3 was Alfa Romeo's Grand Prix car from 1931-1935, and we've already got that in the game. The 8C 2800 used the same engine, but was a road car that carried coachwork from Italy's best carrozzeria. Like the BMW, it can be stripped down for racing, but it was sold as a sports car. What they really need is a Birth of the Sports Car division, especially if the Bugatti T57 that was hinted at in FH3 ever sees the light of day.

After doing some more research it was indeed primarily a sports car, although it did compete in some GP races as well and won the 1931 Italian Grand Prix.

I'm in love with the Alfa! What a beautiful car to watch, drive and listen to. Another rare Inline-8 added to the roster. Also, gas pedal in the middle :lol: Now I get the clue. I wish I could change my pedal set to properly simulate driving it.

And hey! My car isn't in the game, but at least the engine is now! The Colorado has the same engine as my Impala.

Meanwhile, on YouTube...

Forza fanbase: "WORST CAR PACK IN THE WORLD!!"

They keep on saying this for every car pack released for Forza Motorsport 7. Plus, they probably haven't realised that Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon 1 had terrible rehashed car packs.
Those guys have no taste in cars. I thought in order to be a fan of a racing game, you need to be an auto enthusiast. Well, obviously those people on YouTube and Reddit are not when you hate every single car that is included and all you wan't are the same cars (super/hypercars and JDM). Sure the constant SUVs are a little annoying but they are still cars that I enjoy and will be great for FH4!

I actually enjoyed driving the Volvo XC90 when I tried it on Long Beach, it's not bad on a circuit for a SUV. The Lincoln Continental was quicker than I imagined aswell. I of course looked at the specs of the Lincoln and found it goes from 0-60 in 5.4 seconds; that explains it.

I like the floaty feel of the Lincoln. Yet at the same time it feels very well planted to the road. The Volvo has a surprisingly pleasant grunt form that little 4-banger. Not sure what Volvo did to get almost V8 level of power from such a tiny engine.

EDIT: I just read that it has a Turbo and Supercharger with electrical assist. Not sure how that little 2.0 doesn't blow up :lol:

The Alfa is amazing to drive. All it really needs is a diff, I can't see what other mods it needs.

The Colorado was surprisingly responsive on my COTA test run earlier. I expected it to be slippery and hard to handle but it handled great.

Back