Forza Motorsport 7 November Update Now Available: Eight New Cars, Improved Crash Physics and More

New.

Also this is the second game with this Monster in the videogame history (the first was Assetto Corsa)

I was convinced it was in Project Carsbutmostlybugsandglitches 2 but it seems you're right. Really looking forward to it, I hope it's very difficult to drive. With that said though, I have to say T10 is basically a handful of cars away from having the best Porsche roster of all time.

I was convinced it was in Project Carsbutmostlybugsandglitches 2 but it seems you're right. Really looking forward to it, I hope it's very difficult to drive. With that said though, I have to say T10 is basically a handful of cars away from having the best Porsche roster of all time.
Project cars had the 917/10 if I remember correctly, still an absolute monster in it's own right though

I like it, but personally, i prefer 917K with gulf livery, really I don't understand why is still missing that iconic car on Forza.

All we need now is either the shadow DN2, Lola T-260, or a chapperal 2J to bridge the can AM gap and that division would be complete. That Porsche is a real good addition, thanks T10

Last edited:
There's something about the way the car is painted and posed makes me think it's a character from a Cars movie.

I can't say I'm a fan of the new race shop. It refreshes every six minutes which gives you just under 12 minutes to run a race and then get back to see if anything new was posted that you wanted. I would much rather it simply be a fully stocked shop so I can buy what I want. You know, like a real shop.

I can't say I'm a fan of the new race shop. It refreshes every six minutes which gives you just under 12 minutes to run a race and then get back to see if anything new was posted that you wanted. I would much rather it simply be a fully stocked shop so I can buy what I want. You know, like a real shop.
Exactly. Even if they wanted to refresh it do it like once a month not every few minutes. But still like you said a full shop divided in tabs between gear, mods and badges would have been much better.

Seems like there is a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition now. Is this new since today’s update or did I miss it with that batch of new FE cars last time? It’s in tier 2 of car collection.

Funny how so many games miss the point of a shop.

Happy with the new assists. I suck enough at simulator racing, so this will help me. :lol:

Also, how many units of the mod can you buy before the shop changes it stock? I wouldn't be surprised if it was limited, but hopefully they have at least a decent amount of 'em and a wide choice enough. I'm currently re-installing FM7 as of right now.

Eh... the Race Shop needs work.

Suggestions? I think I can kinda live with the 6 minute refresh thing, but the race shop should have more items for sale per time frame.

Having that said, just from playing a few hours yesterday I got over a dozen of silly costumes and useless badges. Didn't care to buy any mod cards. But seriously why was this called a race shop again? The only thing useful for actual racing would be discounted cars or upgrade discounts for cars and that is nowhere to be seen.

But still better than the loot boxes no doubt.

Suggestions? I think I can kinda live with the 6 minute refresh thing, but the race shop should have more items for sale per time frame.

Having that said, just from playing a few hours yesterday I got over a dozen of silly costumes and useless badges. Didn't care to buy any mod cards. But seriously why was this called a race shop again? The only thing useful for actual racing would be discounted cars or upgrade discounts for cars and that is nowhere to be seen.

But still better than the loot boxes no doubt.

I agree on both counts. The Race shop should have more of everything, and better mods that earned decent payouts. One thing with the lootboxes was I did get quite a few 70%CR cards, and getting multiple use 100%CR and XP cards was kind of frequent. The 3 times I looked at the race shop, I seen 30 - 40%CR single use mods. Needless to say I didnt get them.

The driver suits should have at least 6 choices. I was actually more excited about checking what suits were available than looking for mods. If the Race shop catered more towards race suits, I'd be perfectly happy with it.

I honestly haven't even looked at the mod cards. Just show me the suits.

The game still crashes after Rivals events on PC. :grumpy:

I haven't really been on Forza 7 lately, but I did hop on today out of curiosity to see what changed, and I think this update completely changed how racing feels on there. And I mean that in a good way. The new impact system is awesome.

Ended up doing a Forza GT race on Nordschleife, and there was one point where a Corvette C6R bumped me in the back pretty hard while going through the Mini Karusell (I was in the Huracan Trofeo), and it barely budged me. The rear end got a little unsettled, but it was a lot different to just being straight up punted off.

I'm very impressed with how much Turn 10 have been doing to make this the ultimate Forza Motorsport. I can definitely see myself getting back into this while also staying into Horizon 4.

If they can stop and squash these stupid bugs that have been here or keep popping up, release this last car pass dlc car pack, and add another track or two to this game then I'll say it's the ultimate Forza but for now it's not there yet.

Uh, has anybody upgraded any of the Hot Wheels cars? I have, and when I got to Bone Shaker, I found the rear spoiler that looks like this!!!!!!
787d253b-a07c-4a8a-a81c-199ae8ba7534.jpg

1e2c773e-ff40-43ca-aff7-d9c643f559c9.jpg

That is seriously nice! Well done Hot Wheels and Turn 10 !!!!!

Uh, has anybody upgraded any of the Hot Wheels cars? I have, and when I got to Bone Shaker, I found the rear spoiler that looks like this!!!!!!View attachment 778817

View attachment 778818

That is seriously nice! Well done Hot Wheels and Turn 10 !!!!!

I'm also like...90 percent sure the beetle ditched its swing arm rear suspension in favor of something without a crazy camber curve. It handles really well. It comes with an NA Subaru 2.5 RS engine swap from the looks of things.

I'm gonna say that this is the best update of this game so far. The Hot Wheels pack has been a fun surprise, (I didn't get the pleasure of racing them in FM6 as previously mentioned), The added 50th Anniv. suits also a nice addition. The Bonus car Porsche 917 is insane! Wow! And finally, The Crash Physics. Well, I'm sure you ALL know how I felt regarding the crash physics, (please see my previous RANT in League play thread). These changes were a long time comin. Exaggerated crash physics have ruined Online Multiplayer and League Play for the most part, (excluding Ghost Races). I am SO happy that this has finally been put to bed. Maybe down the line, if many people have been missing it, they can add "Smash em' Up Derby" Race Hopper for people who crave the exaggerated crash physics. Goodbye and good riddance!

Why is the 917/30 so heavy? It’s supposed to be about 850kg.

Back