Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 12,590 comments
We'll see how it goes tomorrow, but judging from what I've seen, it's not too promising on the content side. Who wants to bet there will be a Playlist mechanic just like Horizon?
I alright, I have to admit that last bit in your post got me to chuckle. :P As for tomorrow, I'm hoping T10 goes more in depth about the career mode and the online mode, and NOT what was shown in the Xbox Direct.

My guess which 17 tracks will be cut:
  1. Bernese Alps
  2. Dubai
  3. Hockenheim
  4. Homestead
  5. Sonoma Raceway
  6. Le Mans
  7. Lime Rock
  8. Long Beach
  9. Monza
  10. Nurburgring
  11. Test Track
  12. Prague
  13. Rio
  14. Road America
  15. Top Gear
  16. Virginia International Raceway
  17. Yas Marina

I alright, I have to admit that last bit in your post got me to chuckle. :P As for tomorrow, I'm hoping T10 goes more in depth about the career mode and the online mode, and NOT what was shown in the Xbox Direct.
1674680639084.png

My guess which 17 tracks will be cut:
  1. Bernese Alps
  2. Dubai
  3. Hockenheim
  4. Homestead
  5. Sonoma Raceway
  6. Le Mans
  7. Lime Rock
  8. Long Beach
  9. Monza
  10. Nurburgring
  11. Test Track
  12. Prague
  13. Rio
  14. Road America
  15. Top Gear
  16. Virginia International Raceway
  17. Yas Marina
No way they get rid of The Ring. I'd be shocked. I think they would take away Mugello before that especially since Mugello was missing in other releases. I'm on board with the rest except perhaps Le Mans.

Very disappointed of the delay. That sucks.

Thought of a preorder for today..
Tinfoil hat time

Pre-Orders can’t be done more than 6 months in advance of release date (depending on the store you release the game on), therefore game’s probably coming out in October 😏

Q: The HUD visible in the Forza Motorsport Developer_Direct video looks different to what you previously showed at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase? Is this HUD design final?

A: Everything you saw in our Forza Motorsport Developer_Direct video is work-in-progress.

BTW

Please calm down, we're not in console wars.
Huh? I'm just bitter they are pushing the release once again and rightfully so. Furious that we are going to have to wait til November when FM7 was released over 5 years ago now.

Q: The HUD visible in the Forza Motorsport Developer_Direct video looks different to what you previously showed at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase? Is this HUD design final?

A: Everything you saw in our Forza Motorsport Developer_Direct video is work-in-progress.

BTW
I like to play my racing games like this when im playing in third or first person.

NO HUD!
1.jpg

Well, I think I'm maybe seeing one visual oversight that annoyed me back in FM7:
Vyafnel5haea1.png

I'm admittedly not familiar with the Miata, but doesn't a green backlit gauge cluster indicative of the car being driven at night for easier visuals of said cluster? This was a small visual bug that did affect some cars like the Enzo where it could be full daylight, but the cluster was set as if its headlamps were on.
1oqh2s4hjjt21.webp

Image0-6.jpg

VXR
360-era cars return?

I really don't think I'll bother.
Yep. 190E still has the metal window divider on the rear passenger doors, and I bet the rear lights are still US-spec. Clearly did not remodel this at all. M3 E30 still looks bad and it's been unchanged 15 years later. Don't get me started with the SW20 which will be released again in FH5....

Last edited:
Back