• Thread starter Joey D
  • 111 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Alright who's scored top times on the Forza leader board? I know I have :D.

Here we go with photo evidence, yes my gamer tag is Eismann1270, ask Camaroboy69 and drift god.

BlazinXtreme

Here we go with photo evidence, yes my gamer tag is Eismann1270, ask Camaroboy69 and drift god.

Is that your C class time on Laguna Seca (my guess looking at the screen)?

I never got too much into setting fast times until they reset the scoreboards last week, and Ive been trying to set top times on the kaido downhill in every class, but NOT using the given winners (CRX, Tommy m20, Elise, etc.....) As of last night I had the highest ranked car (S3 Ab Flug RX-7) on S class Downhill A that wasnt a Saleen S7.

For the downhill I currently have a Lotus Elan for D class (need to get a new car, not enough gears on this one, only good on A, useless on the rest of the course, hitting max speed), Nissan 300ZX in C class (maybe need to get a new car, this ones kinda on the heavy side but still does pretty good for itself), Toyota MR2 Mark II in B class, undecided for A class, AB Flug RX7 for S class.

In most of these classes I am within the top 50, which isnt bad considering my refusal to use the above mentioned cars, my Gamertag is GVan94

oh, if you guys didnt know... you can check the latest times on the internet
http://community.forzamotorsport.net/live/bestdrivers.htm

Meh gives me something to do, plus I like to just show up my friends that I can make a fast car. But ya it was the C class one, I managed to set top times for all the races. But a lot of the times I will race the first time with a car of my choice, then go back and try to set a record. Guess its somethign to make the game a little more appealing after 6 months of play.

BlazinXtreme
Meh gives me something to do, plus I like to just show up my friends that I can make a fast car. But ya it was the C class one, I managed to set top times for all the races. But a lot of the times I will race the first time with a car of my choice, then go back and try to set a record. Guess its somethign to make the game a little more appealing after 6 months of play.
yeah, actually shooting for top times has renewed my interest, well the resetting of the scoreboards helped too ;)

Ya there was a lot of cheaters on the old score board...I never understood how an Enzo could be a Class D car.

BlazinXtreme

Awww man your gonna make me have to get back up into the top 10 again arent you. :lol: I used to be the #1 and #2 top person in some of the autocross events when it first came out. I was the top for about a week. Now I havent even tried since the first week it came out. I spent all my time drifting and applying vinyls to cars. Hmmm with enough razzing I might pull it out again. But it will be a while.

Most of the events I wont be able to even come close since I dont have very many of the cars unlocked. I think my GF has more cars unlocked and she is further than I am in Forza. :lol:

I seen there are some cheaters or a lot on the scoreboards, like R class cars on D, C, B,A, GT classes. Not talking about anyone in here.

I also heard about cheaters too but im not sure if they cleared their stats out with the updates. I hope so.
I might have to get ahold of you DG for some cars this holiday weekend if I get a chance to try out some of these records. I will probably do the autocross events again to get warmed up on. All of my cars have to be set up different for racing since they are all set up for drifting.

I think if someone is cheating on the score boards. They should get there Xbox Live account banned from playing Forza, there Xbox or Xbox 360.

And there IP.

has anybody tryed the settings for the top time on this ???

HYUNDI TIBURON GT:

TOP TIME : 00:01:25.859

MY BEST TIME WITH THOSE SETTINGS: 00:01:50.250

they were obviously drafting another car to get this time, mine was done in the "HOT LAP" single player.

That sucks. I hope most of the top times on tracks aren't done with cheating. 2 or 3 seconds off is understandable but 25seconds dang.

Even if we cant get the top place we can at least compete agains the other GTP members in here to get the best times. :) The cool thing about that is we dont even have to come to GTP to see how close we are because all of you are on my friends list. It will usually show how close your friends are to your times. I am actualy looking forward to this over the weekend.

Yeah, when you look at the class when you are choosing a car, you can hit X to cycle to view your friends times only 👍

194GVan
Yeah, when you look at the class when you are choosing a car, you can hit X to cycle to view your friends times only 👍
I will pick out a day over the christmas break to throw Forza back in and see what I can do for lap times. I am sure I will be terrible but it will still be fun. Forza still tops my list for all time favorite car games. 👍

BlazinXtreme
I'm so going to try to beat that.
That one should be easy to beat.
When your done with that try to beat this. Good luck. Took me about 25 tries. I was only .001 away from being in 7th place in the world. .001 :ouch:
Go to Free Run-Autocross-Thunderbolt-D class. I will do the other autocross classes tomorrow. Just cant get this car back to my best time now. Its 2:00 Am and im going to bed.

Ya I don't race well this late at night, tomarrow maybe after the family leaves

You wanted a challenge guys. :D
Free Run-Autocross-Intruder "D"class 8th place 30.066
I am going to spend the entire day trying to get to at least the top 10 in every autocross event for "D" class. :D

These pics are taken from my really old tv in the game room. I use the old one when I play online. ;)

Yes another one. :lol: If this doesnt keep you guys busy for a while, nothing will. My fingers are numb. :lol:
Free Run-Autocross-Mirage "D"class 9th place in the world. 43.599

Blazin and Gvan are going to have one heck of a surprise when they see this thread. :lol:
Yup another update. This one was quite easy. :D
Free Run-Autocross-Hornet "D"class 9th place. 35.666

hey im in to drifting and drag on forza im not too much into setting hotlap's but my older brother is into the grippy side of life im soon to be getting xbl since its xmas yippee well ill post his scores since he hasnt got a pc lol ok thx

Back