Forza4? how many days?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 28 comments
Haven't played it since October 21st, then till the 24th I was playing Minecraft and GTA IV, then on the 24th I got Forza Horizon and have been playing it most of the time since apart from the odd game of GTA or Minecraft. The leaderboards on Horizon should keep me busy for quite a while but then I'll probably return to Forza 4 unless Black Ops 2 is good enough to keep me occupied until GTA V.

I think the last time I played Forza 4 was in September, but I haven't played it regularly since April/May.

I played Horizon 1.5 days and went back to FM4. I will play Horizon again but it's not my cup of tea, I like the AH and livery editor waaaaay too much broken up the occasional race to feed my car buying addiction. I love the designing aspect (even though I am an amateur), I just love the creative side of things...

I haven't played FM4 or anything else since Horizon has been available. Too many things I want do in that game. I may play FM4 again when I get closer to completing Horizon, but for now, it's getting all of my gaming time.

Probably a couple months, but I blame DayZ and Fifa 13 for that. :sly:

Don't think I will fire it up anytime soon though.

Instantly went back to FM4 after just an hour of Horizon, when I bought it.

I just prefer FM4. Love open road racing games, but FM4 steals my heart and soul every time!

I played Horizon 1.5 days and went back to FM4. I will play Horizon again but it's not my cup of tea, I like the AH and livery editor waaaaay too much broken up the occasional race to feed my car buying addiction. I love the designing aspect (even though I am an amateur), I just love the creative side of things...

Yeah, well said. It's all the tuning/modding options, and constantly trying to improve lap times and driving skill.. that makes me come back for more. Never seem to get full. Love the learning curve.. FM4 forces you to be a good driver and rewards are nothing to complain about either!

Playing FM4 again after four days of Horizon, sad to say but the hole Horizon game is a joke, small weak storyline. Too few races and online racing is more like driving in a bumper car driving than street racing. No this girl is back to driving Fm4 and blast here way over the tracks in here favourite cars the porsches..

I play both, I love Horizon. But i'm seriously trying to save the events so I get some kind of use out of the Season Pass I bought for it...

With all the games that are coming out, FM4 still gets most of my time.

First, car lover through and through, as well as a motorsport fan. Second, other games just don't seem to have the depth and realism you would come across in FM.

I think the thread should have been "GT5? How many days?

Answer: Not since I played FM4 for the first time.

:dopey::dopey: @ browneyedman, I resisted that as I just don't want to get a flame war started :) There is just so much being offered over here ( at a price!) that I can't bring myself to start my old flame up. I really do need to get back and do some Forza 4 but Horizon is my new addiction for now.

:dopey::dopey: @ browneyedman, I resisted that as I just don't want to get a flame war started :) There is just so much being offered over here ( at a price!) that I can't bring myself to start my old flame up. I really do need to get back and do some Forza 4 but Horizon is my new addiction for now.

It's all good, like you say about an old flame. I would like to start up with my old flame, but my wife would kill me...

Demos and full games are not different, gameplay mechanics-wise, or audio/video wise. If you didn't enjoy the demo, and enjoy the depth and realism found in FM4, chances are you're not going to enjoy this.

Still, if you're compelled to get it, I'd suggest checking out a couple of reviews, playing it at a mate's place first. Quite a handful of people have just rented it, or returned/sold it after playing for a few days.

The Evo X is a grip-o-matic bore you can't upgrade. The Mustang is tethered to its aerial race, which offers no real challenge or competition. The Viper race at Finley is better, but that car is also quite grippy and like the Evo you can't do anything to it.

Horizon's demo is more of a teaser than a representative trial version.

Recently I've considered putting in FM4 to race split-screen with friends, but instead we just pass the controller around on Horizon. FM4 still doesn't give me what I want.

I'll probably play it again for versus racing before FM5 comes around.

Back