#Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 38 comments
There are a couple barn find rumors listed there. Are they new, or just repeats for the people who missed them during earlier Forzathons?

There are a couple barn find rumors listed there. Are they new, or just repeats for the people who missed them during earlier Forzathons?
I'm still hoping the Chryslus from FM6 makes it to Australia.

I may need some help getting this week's Incentivised Success achievement where you need to win an online race to win the challenge.

EDIT: They fixed it.

Be aware that this week the Forzathon menu shows 3 challenges, but there are actually 4. You also need to win a championship in a Porsche. Found this out by accident when it popped.

Last edited:
Be aware that this week the Forzathon menu shows 3 challenges, but there are actually 4. You also need to win a championship in a Porsche. Found this out by accident when it popped.
That's odd. My game shows all four challenges.

That's odd. My game shows all four challenges.

It’s since been fixed, but the screen I saw is featured in the WIR

D6234753-AC96-41E7-96AB-4B4E0547A6C0.jpeg

An unexpected barn find is coming up in just over a month, and the 1968 Holden Monaro was just introduced in FM7. I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting GTS 327.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Gold In The Green challenge? It says "Get 3 Stars on the Rainforest Reveal Danger Sign to win the #75 WRX Sti Rally Car". I've 3-starred it a few times now and I'm not getting the achievement or the Subaru.

Edit: I switched from the 2015 Audi TTS to the 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STi VT15R Rally Car and it worked.

Last edited:
This coming weekend is when we'll get the two barn find rumors. I'm genuinely excited to see what they will be.

I think if your expecting anything new you will be disappointed. They are probably repeating the barn finds they did shortly after the game released.

I think if your expecting anything new you will be disappointed. They are probably repeating the barn finds they did shortly after the game released.
You are probably right, but I'm hoping you're wrong. I'm still thinking we have a good chance for the Holden Monaro GTS327 and possibly the Chryslus.

I just had a thought. There are two expansions for FH3. I bet these two barn finds are for the barn finds from Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels. It allows the people who didn't buy the expansions to at least get those two cars, and doesn't require new content this late in the game. I guess we'll know in a few hours.

Such an anti-climax. Yes, they are repeats, and if you've already got them, you don't get them again.

Anyone know the easiest way of getting an Ultimate Skill Chain (or 5)? I really want that Cayman
I just drove around the hills south and east of the airport. You bounce around so much you can't help but put together an ultimate skill chain or five.

I don't get it. I earned the Subaru BRZ HE from today's Forzathon. You need to perform 10 Daredevils skills. I accomplished that without even realizing it just by driving around Surfers for a few minutes. So I put it up for auction since it's a duplicate and I'm very close to my garage limit anyway. Now it's in a bidding war. It just climbed over a million credits. IT'S FREE. Just go out there and get one. Why spend a million credits in the auction house?

UPDATE: It sold for 1,032,000 credits.

From the WIR on FM.net:

If you’ve noticed that you’ve been receiving a lot of Forza Horizon 3 #Forzathon achievements and rewards this week, you’re not alone. Due to a configuration error when publishing our latest batch of #Forzathon events, we unintentionally set live a number of FH3 #Forzathon events that were scheduled to be published over the next several months. The current events will expire on 5/11 and we will be and publishing a new set of #Forzathon events that will be similar in scope, naming, and rewards, and which will roll out along the originally intended schedule. Have no fear: If you completed any events, you won’t lose your rewards or achievements, and you will still be able to access the new events, rewards, and achievements as they roll out. Sorry for any inconvenience and enjoy the new #Forzathon events!

I completed all 50 of the new Forzathon events. It felt good putting time in Horizon 3 again. The only downside is trying to get rid of the extra HE cars I got from this. :lol:

Not sure why but none of the Forzathons are working for me. i've done 3 online adventures (4 events each time) in the Nissan GTR HE and i've not been awarded with anything.

Back