#Forzathon: November / December / January

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 101 comments
#Forzathon Coming Through
Win a Championship in a Nissan to win the Nissan S15 HE

To make getting this a little more interesting, I decided to create a championship where only the normal Silvia S15 could be used.

From now on, I'm going to try to use the Blueprint feature to create events/bucket lists revolved around the Forzathon challenges, if possible. At least that way, the challenges will feel less like shallow tasks.

I'm still waiting for:
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
Audi RS6 2003/2009
Citroen 2CV
Porsche 917LH
Nissan Juke Nismo RS
Jensen Interceptor
Peugeot 405 T16
MG 3

Those cars will most likely be moved to Motorsport 7. I heard a long while back that it's going to have Forzathons as well. Don't know how it'll work, but it'll be fun anyways.

Those cars will most likely be moved to Motorsport 7. I heard a long while back that it's going to have Forzathons as well. Don't know how it'll work, but it'll be fun anyways.

It might be something along the lines of "win a race in a certain type of car at a certain track" or "get a certain number of perfect pass/turn/draft skills in a certain type of car." Things like that sound like they would make sense.

UGH!!! Forget about the 911... I'll just wait for Forza 7 to drive it. Took me days and many wasted hours to get the 928, and that was just one co-op race.

Finally got the 911 after dicking around with dead lobbies all day.

Edit: Stupid auto-correct.

Finally got the 911 after dicking around with dead lobbies all day.

Edit: Stupid auto-correct.
What's the matter with those lobbies?
EVERYONE have the very same problem.

I've only got the 928 because 1 of the <insert a very big number here> players that I've sent a message answered and started a race.

Well, here it is. Probably the last new car we'll get from FH3: 2012 Mini John Cooper Works GP Horizon Edition

Completed all the challenges except for the Centenario challenge. I'm not short on money by any means, but I'm not dropping effectively 2.2mil just for a level up.

EDIT - Got a Ferrari 488 GTB, BMW M3, and Mercedes C36 HE from my 3 wheelspins. Probably the best haul I've gotten from any Forzathon.

EDIT 2 - Only had maybe 1000xp to fill up before my next level after completing all the challenges, so I did a head-to-head race and got a Viper GTS from my level-up wheelspin. I don't know what's going on but apparently the Forza gods like me today.

Last edited:
I'm not short on money by any means, but I'm not dropping effectively 2.2mil just for a level up.

I bought one, did the challenge and put it on the auction house for 2 millions, where it sold within minutes. Used the 3 wheelspins from the Regalia challenge and got 550k (duplicate high value cars are a thing of beauty) so I effectively made my money back and then some. The n00bs all go crazy for the Centenario for some reason.

Completed all the challenges except for the Centenario challenge. I'm not short on money by any means, but I'm not dropping effectively 2.2mil just for a level up.

EDIT - Got a Ferrari 488 GTB, BMW M3, and Mercedes C36 HE from my 3 wheelspins. Probably the best haul I've gotten from any Forzathon.

EDIT 2 - Only had maybe 1000xp to fill up before my next level after completing all the challenges, so I did a head-to-head race and got a Viper GTS from my level-up wheelspin. I don't know what's going on but apparently the Forza gods like me today.
Good for you. I got 2000, 5000 and 7000 from the wheelspins, which is what I get 80% of the time. This game is getting on my nerves, the wheelspins should start at 25000 minimum. Done 100%, got 500+ wheelspins, many Forza Hub rewards, made it to Elite painter and still only made 70+M, which is not even enough to buy all 5+M cars. I expect from a 150€ game to be able to drive all the cars :mad:

I got the achievement (and the car) with '65 Mini HE.
And I got it with the standard '65 Mini.

I expect from a 150€ game to be able to drive all the cars :mad:
I own all the cars in the game. I've got about 32,000,000 credits in the bank. I didn't spend any more money on the game than you did.

I expect from a 150€ game to be able to drive all the cars :mad:

You can. Maybe you can't own them all at once with that amount of money, but you can very easily drive all of them and then sell any that you don't need any more.

And I got it with the standard '65 Mini.

I own all the cars in the game. I've got about 32,000,000 credits in the bank. I didn't spend any more money on the game than you did.

I saw many people saying similar things. How did you manage to do that? I'm now something above 80M and done everything 100% + over 500 wheelspins and Forza Hub and design rewards.

Last edited:
You can. Maybe you can't own them all at once with that amount of money, but you can very easily drive all of them and then sell any that you don't need any more.
Yes, I realize that. I meant owning them at once. I started selling uninteresting ones anyway, since I've run out of design slots anyway, but that's the cheap ones that I won't get rich from.

I saw many people saying similar things. How did you manage to do that? I'm now something above 80M and done everything 100% + over 500 wheelspins and Forza Hub and design rewards.
It was advertised that there would be a Forzathon sale at the end of November last year. All cars would be 30% off, plus that could be combined with the 5% bonus from the gamers skills menu. So I spent 3 weeks grinding out about 40 million credits. I was able to buy all the cars between 1 million and 10 million credits for 35% off. I also paid attention to what the Forzathon prize cars were going to be so I could get those for free, like the Ferrari 250LM and Lykan Hypersport.

If you’ve come into the game late and can’t take advantage of sales, there are a couple of things you can do to save money. First, always take advantage of the skills bonus that lets you upgrade a car for free. Second, when buying a car, check the auction house. You can often (not always, but often) get the car you want for a fraction of its price in the auto show. If it’s not available in the auction house, then at least take advantage of the 5% discount from your skills bonus when buying from the auto show. 5% might seem minor, but if you’re looking at a 10,000,000 credit car, 5% reduces the price to 9,500,000. A half million savings isn’t insignificant.

Knocked out this week's Forzathon.

Now to continue waiting for FM7 to come in the mail. :grumpy:

It was advertised that there would be a Forzathon sale at the end of November last year. All cars would be 30% off, plus that could be combined with the 5% bonus from the gamers skills menu. So I spent 3 weeks grinding out about 40 million credits. I was able to buy all the cars between 1 million and 10 million credits for 35% off. I also paid attention to what the Forzathon prize cars were going to be so I could get those for free, like the Ferrari 250LM and Lykan Hypersport.

If you’ve come into the game late and can’t take advantage of sales, there are a couple of things you can do to save money. First, always take advantage of the skills bonus that lets you upgrade a car for free. Second, when buying a car, check the auction house. You can often (not always, but often) get the car you want for a fraction of its price in the auto show. If it’s not available in the auction house, then at least take advantage of the 5% discount from your skills bonus when buying from the auto show. 5% might seem minor, but if you’re looking at a 10,000,000 credit car, 5% reduces the price to 9,500,000. A half million savings isn’t insignificant.
Yeah, I did come in late (in April), so no sales for me. The rest I'm doing exactly as you described. But still, it's too much grinding. I gave up on the 10M cars, as I'm not much for veterans and now I'm almost done with 1-5M cars, but also left out the old ones.

This game is collecting dust now. They’re just giving the same cars away over and over. Kinda kills my motivation to play the game. Still a great game though.

I don’t have the Crown Victoria but I can rent it if somebody hosts a Co-Op session and does a Street Race. I’ll be online all weekend so if you see me just shoot me a message.

Got it.

Last edited:
Back