found this

• Thread starter Chino
  • 10 comments
Its not much but I found it interesting.
hands_on_psp_11_big.jpg

hands_on_psp_12_big.jpg

daan
Yeah, is it? I thought it'd be smaller than that...

:lol: Maybe GT4 Mobile is so graphics intensive, you're going to need a PSP the size of a shop front to play it... PD never told us that, did they?

It looks 'real' enough to me... where and when were the pictures taken???

Touring Mars
:lol: Maybe GT4 Mobile is so graphics intensive, you're going to need a PSP the size of a shop front to play it... PD never told us that, did they?

It looks 'real' enough to me... where and when were the pictures taken???
It looks like E3 this year,

OK,I wasn't going to bother commenting, but the picture is from E3 of 2004, not 2005. Gran Turismo Mobile made NO appearance at E3 this year, nor has it made ANY appearance at any Sony press events (aka Sony "Game Day") in any part of the world this year. It wasn't even present at the Tokyo Game Show last September.

Furthermore, no division of Sony anywhere has said anything about a release date. Sony is saying NOTHING about this game, and searching Playstation.com for any hint of Gran Turismo Mobile yeilds squat.

Searching RELIABLE game websites like IGN or Gamespot will show that the only recent news about this game is how it was absent from E3, etc.

This may be slightly off-topic, but I recently saw an interview with KY (can't remember where, I'll go looking now) where he said GT4 Mobile WILL NOT be a direct port. Apparently he's going to do something funky with it...different style or layout or something. He wasn't very specific. I'll go see what I can find...

Just enlarged the sign, it says :-

GRAN TURISMO 4 MOBILE
"Gran Turismo Anywhere"
Gran Turismo Mobile, coming from the Gran Turismo series,
is the PSP version of the real driving simulator,
the product quality is not at all inferior to its PS2 counterpart,
and is compatible to competition over wireless LAN,
a unique feature to the PSP.
gt4closeup.jpg

My birhday is in March! :) it would be a good present to have GT4 for PSP

Back