Status
Not open for further replies.

wasace96

(Banned)
this is the story about one of my cars gt4 ver but i got it in real life aswell

hope you like it comments are welcome

Is it meant to be smoke?
I was wondering what it was, it looks like its been sharpend

Did you read it through before you put it in the picture? Did you spell check it? Most of it doesn't even make sense. Does it make sense to you?

"know one" - I presume you mean no one?

"experiance" - experience

"powerd" - powered

"the was a Ford Falcon" - the what?

"the started smoking" - the what? or do you mean then?

"when't" - eh? went?

I stopped at that point as my eyes started to bleed.

wasace96
this is the story about one of my cars gt4 ver but i got it in real life aswell

You know the drill. Photograph please, with handwritten "I love GTPlanet" sign or a tin of custard in shot.

Famine
You know the drill. Photograph please, with handwritten "I love GTPlanet" sign or a tin of custard in shot.
And while you're at it, do the same with the rest of them

wasace96
yes yes/no no and yes/no i own a honda accord euro (acura tsx) , subaru impreza wrx wagon my06 , ace desines x6 turbo clubsport (i built it my self with my company) and a ford falcon xr6t

And an explanation of this wouldn't go amiss either

wasace96
300km/h or 180mph in a ford falcon v8 supercar at bathurst1000 in 1998 crashed at lap71
Bear in mind that we know you didn't

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2283171&postcount=555

Also bear in mind, that as you are a previously banned member, it doesn't take much for us to ban you again, yet you continue to post lies.
AUP
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Please re-think your posting strategy if you wish to stay.

Very Nice layout you've got there, however one slight moan here - the white writing on a black background is a little harsh on the eyes, would it be possible to have say a nice cool blue with white writing, that would be great, i like the way you have intergrated the pictures with the text - very professional.

daan
And while you're at it, do the same with the rest of them

And an explanation of this wouldn't go amiss either

Bear in mind that we know you didn't
i did in 98 but i havent gorn back since then

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2283171&postcount=555

Also bear in mind, that as you are a previously banned member, it doesn't take much for us to ban you again, yet you continue to post lies.

Please re-think your posting strategy if you wish to stay.
the kit car is sold and im building a new car
about the falcon its not for drift its my dally driven car

wasace96
i did in 98 but i havent gorn back since then

No, you didn't. The official stats do not correlate with your version of events in any way.

wasace96

Then you should have no problem taking a photograph of it with a handwritten "I love GTP" sign in shot, should you.

Again, you are a re-registered previously banned member. Condition of your membership is not posting deliberate lies. We know that at least one of your statements thus far is a deliberate lie and unless you start to back up your claims you will be banned again, and banned on sight in future (maybe just an IP ban if I'm feeling lazy).

Put up or shut up.

"when the guys came back to the shop we talked about where we would run it they sed the the austrailia championship and then i sed how about the d1gp in japan they sed bull**** and i sed yes. we have a workshop in japan, but there not drift there more circut and ralling"

that's really neeeeeeat

I'll tell you one thing; words like "vrooomchvoooom" aren't very professional-looking ;)

Seriously guys, I think this thread is about taking his GT4 experience and making it real-life... at least in his head. Cut him some slack. It's not his fault. He was just born that way.

He's just pretending.

wasace96

When you say kit car you mean your talking about somehting you can get from the local model shop? As for the daily driven falcon, i should let you know that pushing one of your models around the bedroom floor while making engine noises, such as "vroooomchuccchhhvroooom", with your mouth does not conform to what most of us regard as a "Daily Driver"

Spec....

Diego440
I'll tell you one thing; words like "vrooomchvoooom" aren't very professional-looking ;)

Seriously guys, I think this thread is about taking his GT4 experience and making it real-life... at least in his head. Cut him some slack. It's not his fault. He was just born that way.

He's just pretending.

Please avail yourself of his other posts (a good example being "Is Your Car in GT4?", and this one where he claims to have crashed out of the 1998 Bathurst 1000), and similarly those of his previous (banned) persona of "ace96".

ahhh... so some of those cars aren't in GT4. That kind of defeats my claim....

i am clearly the weakest link, goodbye

Great layout, it's very good looking. Not such a fan of the photo-shoped or maybe even MS Painted, picture. Haha, just ragging on you. The others are pretty good however. I would definitely recommend a spell check. There are a few things in there that should be corrected. Otherwise, I like the idea. Just a few things in terms of content. Isn't Super GT bigger in Japan? Lastly, you kept switching from third person to first person and that got confusing and annoying at times.

m.piedgros

If he crashed at Bathurst going 180 mph in a car like an fpv he'd most likley be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back