FR Amateur Race. Let the w00ting begin.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 11 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Well, A few hours ago I decided to enter the FR @ Laguna Seca with my TOM'S X540 CHASER. So I raced it stock, just with some Medium-slicks. This was the grid.

• Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero ( J )
  • Toyota Supra RZ ( J )
  • Honda S2000 TypeV ( J )
  • Mazda RX-7 TypeRZ ( J )
  • Nissan 300ZX
  • TOM'S X540 CHASER ( J )

And the Qualifing results:

• 1: Mazda RX-7 TypeRZ ( J ) __ 1'33.204
  • 2: Toyota Supra RZ ( J ) __ 1'33.794
  • 3: TOM'S X540 CHASER ( J ) __ 1'34.186
  • 4: Honda S2000 TypeV ( J ) __ 1'34.318
  • 5: Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero ( J ) __ 1'34.915
  • 6: Nissan 300ZX __ 1'36.477

The race started. Me and the Supra RZ and the S2000 go 3 into the Andretti Hairpin. the S2000 slides off the track and me and the Supra RZ keep our line. As we battle it out you hear the roar of the engine from the loud sounds of the mighty Chaser X540's fart can. The RX-7 leaves us from start to finish and we all knew it, and we also knew the 300ZX was gonna suck. Even though through turns 1 to 3 he had the S2000 behind him. So on lap four, me and the Supra RZ go into turn 4 side-by-side. I'm on the inside, him on the out. I stick my arm out and flick him a dead bird and continue with the line. The Supra coming in on the Corkscrew furiously tried to hit me head on from my flickage, so he took it too fast a spun out, I laughed - hard. So on the begin of the final lap its the RX-7 way of there, and the S2000 hokie-poking along a second behind me. So, thats how it is...

The race results:

• 1: Mazda RX-7 TypeRZ ( J ) __ 8'00.473
  • 2: TOM's X540 CHASER ( J ) __ 8'02.154
  • 3: Honda S2000 TypeV ( J ) __ 8'03.469
  • 4: Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero ( J ) __ 8'04.251
  • 5: Toyota Supra RZ ( J ) __ 8'04.896
  • 6: Nissan 300ZX __ 8'07.877

I came second, it was fun, the RX-7 was too much for the Chaser though. But it gave teh chaser a run down for the first time.

Good show old chap, or is it young chap? Middle aged chap? Infant chap? Toddler chap? Well whatever your age is you put on a fine show.

heero 12
Good show old chap, or is it young chap? Middle aged chap? Infant chap? Toddler chap? Well whatever your age is you put on a fine show.

I'm 16, I don't know what section I would go under, Chap.

Nick_Johnston28
Ok, so you made me read this because......

No-one MADE you read anything! Its very simple, read the first few lines, if you don't like it, don't read on!!! :dunce:

Nice write up Darin. :)
I'm tempted to give that race/car combo a try when I drop back down into Amateur league on my current game, I'm trying to win every prize car available from the Pro-league and Endurances first!

16 eh? I guess that makes you a young chap then! Or a young whippersnapper! :lol:

Smallhorses
No-one MADE you read anything! Its very simple, read the first few lines, if you don't like it, don't read on!!! :dunce:

I linked the crackhead nascar liker the link. He is about as rude as a 12 year old can get.

Smallhorses
Nice write up Darin. :)
I'm tempted to give that race/car combo a try when I drop back down into Amateur league on my current game, I'm trying to win every prize car available from the Pro-league and Endurances first!

16 eh? I guess that makes you a young chap then! Or a young whippersnapper! :lol:

Thanks, you should give it a try. And if you have memorized the AI's line it makes a one hell of a good replay. :)

Darin
I linked the crackhead nascar liker the link. He is about as rude as a 12 year old can get.

Hey you, NASCAR is NOT crappy racing. You shouldn't say stuff in a public forum like that, some people like that sport a lot, including me. For you to say stuff like that might upset a few people. You're entitled to your opinion, but us NASCAR fans are NOT entitled to respect it.

Nick_Johnston28
Ok, so you made me read this because......
Did he come round your house, tie you to your chair, force your eyelids open with matchsticks, and force you to read his post?

Smoky
Hey you, NASCAR is NOT crappy racing. You shouldn't say stuff in a public forum like that, some people like that sport a lot, including me. For you to say stuff like that might upset a few people. You're entitled to your opinion, but us NASCAR fans are NOT entitled to respect it.
That's what a public forum is for! We're not all NASCAR fans. Turning left only is boring.

I like F1, but if you say that "F1 is crap", then that's your opinion. I may not agree with your opinion, but I'm not going to shout at you for having one.

I don't think I've ever run the X540. I may have to go check that one out.

Sounds like an interesting race you ran there.

AO

Back