Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Good seeing @LineR32 and @Nick Cannella yesterday. I appreciate the dedication.

@Nick Cannella I'm sorry I haven't been able to reciprocate by partaking in one of your leagues. I thank you for the consideration, though.

Any thoughts on next week's theme?
No worries man, if you ever get the inkling, they'll still be around. You are welcome to join at any time, same as @LineR32.
No particular thoughts on a theme at the moment however.

Car is ready 👍

C7A7738A-D1A7-433E-80DA-6CD270F1C892.png

Getting sick of the rolling starts, it takes some of the fun out it for me.

Have they fixed the grid start? I know that was a problem when I temporarily switched to that a few months back (people getting stuck). I can change it. I'm just hoping no one experiences any issues.

Grid starts are cool...If you haven't changed or deleted your current lobby settings since any of the updates, you may want to do that. Delete your old lobby saves and create new ones.

Next week’s event details are up. The Dino can’t actually be tuned up to N400, though. But it’s N300 eligible, so I made it N300.

Last edited:
Grid starts are cool...If you haven't changed or deleted your current lobby settings since any of the updates, you may want to do that. Delete your old lobby saves and create new ones.

I've learned the hard way a few times by not deleting my old lobby Settings and making a new one. I just delete all my saved lobby settings after any game update now to avoid any headaches.

Possible...the time isn't working to well for me. If it was started at 8 or 9 I would be more of a regular participant. Please don't change it on my account however...
Damn, ARL Saturday finishes around 12:30 and then you'd wanna start this up at 8 or 9am? Not much of a sleeper huh?

Possible...the time isn't working to well for me. If it was started at 8 or 9 I would be more of a regular participant. Please don't change it on my account however...

I've thought about starting it earlier, but felt 10:00 a.m. would be a good start for people that don't normally get up early to race. It's not too early and still appeals to people in Europe.

OK understandable.

I mean, the fact that you can still tune in from time to time is still cool. That takes effort and sacrifice, especially since you do other leagues/events as well. You and @LineR32 have been the constants since I started this lobby. You try to make it work and show up when you can, which is something that can't be said of a lot of people. Hopefully, @hirnsauger69 can also become a staple.

I mean, the fact that you can still tune in from time to time is still cool. That takes effort and sacrifice, especially since you do other leagues/events as well. You and @LineR32 have been the constants since I started this lobby. You try to make it work and show up when you can, which is something that can't be said of a lot of people. Hopefully, @hirnsauger69 can also become a staple.
Thanks man, I appreciate your kind words and understanding.

Back