Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
The race schedule has been updated. Let me know if there's a track that doesn't quite fit the theme.

Autopolis is gonna be sweet.

I'd love to see Tsukuba with the MX5s as well.

I decided on 5 laps of Autopolis. Full version. It's not too long of a track for that class. Also, Tsukuba is in the mix. See the master post.

Tested out the pair of Roadsters on the long version of Autopolis and I think it's a good track for both cars.

I also tested CS tires and there's definitely a chance for spinouts, but it can be corrected fairly quickly. Still, I'll let everyone test it out on Sunday before the first race to see if it's something that'll suit the event.

Last edited:
Agreed. I haven't played Autopolis yet, but I was playing racing the NA on CS tires and it was perfectly manageable.

I have a friend who is hoping to join us on Sunday. He's pretty green, but he'll be respectful.

I've got to get an event banner up on the master post. I took a Scapes photo, but forgot to save it to my thumb drive. If someone has time to snap a photo of the pair together, please feel free to share it here and I'll use it with due credit given to the poster.

8295727350717383172_0.jpg

Thanks for the races, everyone. Next week will be the Supra Evolution event. If someone wants to do a scapes photo of all 3 Supras, please feel free and I’ll use it for the event banner.

That would be interesting dependent on the track

I've been wanting to do a longer race for a while. It'd have to be something that would fit the car theme, so my vote would go to a Japanese track. But again, everyone would have to be on board with the idea.

Okay, folks. I added a poll for a 30-lap race. There are 9 track choices, but there's also a separate vote for 'other' if none of the listed tracks appeal to you. This doesn't necessarily have to be for the Supra Evolution event. It could be for another upcoming event. The poll closes in 4 days to gauge interest for this weekend's event. I'll re-open it for more votes if we decide to feature it for another one intead.

Last edited:
2 days left in the poll and only 2 votes so far, which is fine since this can be reserved for a future event. I have a schedule in mind in case we don't agree on a 30-lap race for Sunday.

Back