Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
Okay, the poll closed with only 3 votes and it was a 3-way tie. I re-started the poll and it'll last for 1 month. I want to ensure more voting participation before a true consensus can actually be reached. The race schedule has been updated. It'll just be 3 races, but they'll be a bit longer than the usual 4-5 laps we typically see with tracks of these lengths.

So, here's a question: does the A layout for St. Croix suit everyone for N200 or would B work better? I'm partial to B because I feel it flows better, but I wanted to give one of the other layouts (A or C) a shot.

So, here's a question: does the A layout for St. Croix suit everyone for N200 or would B work better? I'm partial to B because I feel it flows better, but I wanted to give one of the other layouts (A or C) a shot.
I like the B layout as well. Im going to say I am a maybe for this weekend. Some real life things are happening at the moment.

I like the B layout as well. Im going to say I am a maybe for this weekend. Some real life things are happening at the moment.

Hey, man. Hang in there.

I'm liking B more and more for this event as well. I think I'll switch to that layout, unless there's any opposition, and then we can make it a point to use A or C for a higher class.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. Nothing I can’t overcome. It’s just work stuff that has made my schedule shift a little bit. Hopefully it gets back on track by the end of the week.

Just updated the DS3 tune, going to check the Pug and see if that needs updating.

Pug 208 only needed a couple of values changing. I'm gonna see what I can do with the RCZ GT Line.

Last edited:
Just updated the DS3 tune, going to check the Pug and see if that needs updating.

Pug 208 only needed a couple of values changing. I'm gonna see what I can do with the RCZ GT Line.

The DS3 tune works really well for Monza. The only thing I'm having an issue with is BOP and how it might neuter this tune and others. I don't know if I should just set max power and min weight values and switch BOP off entirely.

My concern is that La Sarthe is also too long of a track for a race centered on these cars. Maybe we can save it for another event.

So, what liveries and cars will people be primarily using tomorrow? Please feel free to share any liveries or scapes photos you might have. I want to liven up the thread a bit.

@LineR32 That same player tried using the XNR as well. I should've booted him straight away and that probably would've been avoided. I messed up a few times at La Sarthe myself. I only did a test run to see how it'd work for the event. Really out of practice there.

p.s. If you have any race photos, feel free to share them in the thread as well.

Last edited:
The race schedule has been updated. It'll be a shorter event (3 races), but the races will feature more laps. I also incorporated Yamagiwa + Miyabi for the first time.

Back