=== FREDDYs GALLERY === 7 STAR HONDA ===

• Thread starter freddy86
  • 1,505 comments
Great start Freddy!!

That is on Seattle right?
Very nice sky on that track, it makes some cool looking pics :)

What happened to your old gallery?

Thanks for being the first new replier in my new gallery!

The problem was that I wanted to do a voting in my gallery. I tought you could post polls in a reply but instead it moved to the top making my whole gallery into a poll That was something I didn't want to!

Ah well, new start, new luck, better shots etc.

Subaru Impreza STC (at Infineon):

Very cool car to drive with! But I didn't like this colour very much that's why I did that championship again to win it in a different colour! Now I have a red one and sold this one on the pictures! :)

Please comment!

Another nice update, I like no6 the best. Infineon is a great track for takeing cool pics.

The car looks cool in silver. I have a black one, perhaps it is time to take som pics of it :)
I have not even driven it yet, only B-spec Bob has :dopey:

Personally I think your banners are a bit big, otherwise a very good start on your new gallery 👍

hey freddy sorry i didnt post earlier. i like the tvr update. that one of my favorite tvr cars. looks good at seattle. i like your comp entry. and on the subie update 4, 5, and 6 are my favorites. you got some great scenery in there. 👍 And cheers to your new gallery :cheers:

Damn I missed these ones, the TVR shots are great, realy like your entry for the PMC Adv, very nice shot.

The Impreza shot are also good work, but the wheel arches do look a bit jagged, if you have PS a quick bit of smudge work would fix that.

Regards

Scaff

Fletch: Thanks! I'm an idiot to have sold my silver car shown on the pictures! On some pics it really looks good that colour! BTW: regards to B-spec Bob!!

sejtur: Thanks! :)

Pain Killer: Thanks a lot! Yeah the scenery of infeneon is really great to take pictures.

Scaff: Thanks! I know about the wheel arches but without PS it's hard to get something going on them so I leave em as they are... :sly:

freddy86
Scaff: Thanks! I know about the wheel arches but without PS it's hard to get something going on them so I leave em as they are... :sly:

No problem, they still look great.

I'm just lucky I can get work to pay for PS (need it to work on training manuals - honest boss).

Regards

Scaff

Nice pics, i love V8 powered TVRs, especially in real life - sound amazing. Don't like the rims on yours though.

I like the third thumb of the scooby oics best. I took a photo of a viper and ford gt with exactly the same angle.

freddy86
The problem was that I wanted to do a voting in my gallery. I tought you could post polls in a reply but instead it moved to the top making my whole gallery into a poll That was something I didn't want to!

Ah well, new start, new luck, better shots etc.
How about you ask the mods to remove the poll from your old gallery?

Scaff: Lucky you! I would have to pay for it...

Identti: Thanks! I know those rims are not everyones taste. This was one of the first cars I bought in gt4 and the first car I had those rims mounted on so I let them on for this fotoshoot! It was like almost 4 months ago I took this car for a spin!
And yes TVRs are great! I never saw one where I live but I've seen a lot of them in London!

Duck: Wouldn't be a bad idea but I think I leave it like this! Don't want to change everything again! Thanks for the tip!

I've been here before but I haven't commented yet. You have definitely benefited from founding a new gallery, the shots are better than before!

A big 👍 for the Skyline banner, I have never seen the Karussel from that angle! :)

I REALLY LIKE the 6th and 7th one, and also the karussel pic is great, awesome update man, oh, and sorry i wasnt here from the start :dopey: You got some really great stuff here

Not bad for a new starter, not bad at all, no dark pics or anything ;) :lol: . Great updates so far Freddy 👍 . My favourite is the Impreza at Infineon, excellent car/track combination :cheers: .

Greycap: Thanks! I thought so too about founding a new gallery! Now I know how to handle everything... :)

ekmatt9: Thanks! Started a new gallery because I ****ed the old one up by posting a poll then I thought why not restart! Is better now I think!

440cuda9sec: Thanks a lot! No problem you weren't here from the beginning! I wasn't there at yours either so we're even... :)

Fletch: Thank you! Yeah I really love that angle too. That's a place on the ring where many great shots can be made. Haven't seen a lot of them though!

M3_CSL: Finally also thanks to you! That track is always good for shots and the car is so much fun to drive on it.

Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GT (at Nurburgring)

Part 2:

Well this was my 2nd part of the skyline! Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed driving it around the ring.

It was a little bit tuned with racing exhaust, stage 1 turbo, racing tires (medium) and weight reduction stage 1. It now has 210 hp at a weight of about 1030 kg. On normal streets this car would "kill" a lot of well known "sports cars" out there; so watch out when you see it in the mirror! :)

Comments as usual welcome!

nice 2nd part 👍

I used that car in the European Classic Car Championship, after seeing your pics I'm starting to miss it. Think I'll have to take it out for a drive again :)

My favorites in this update:
2 - Great angle in ths pic showing the best angle of the car aswell
4 - Great feel of speed!!
9 - Another great angle for a pic!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next update

What a great car, always been a fan of the older Skylines (and the newer ones and the ones in between - you won't catch me moaning about to many Skylines in GT4).

My pick would have to be the first shot on the bottom row, nice angle and you can see the weight transfer on the car as it corners. 👍

Regards

Scaff

Thanks to everyone for posting all those kind comments!!!

Here's a preview for tomorrows update! Oh yeah and again it will be a nissan! With this car I reached a top speed of 435 km/h / 261 mph (fully tuned of course => 797hp!). :) 👍 :)

Wou!! 435 km/h with this car¿?!¿?! What configuration have you done?

There will be a great update!! :)

Back