Free advertisment

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 2' started by nice7, Oct 21, 2002.

1. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

On the game there is more Advertisment than you think

1 Castrol cars

2 that one car ( i think that it is a skyline) with the texeco sign

3 and more

I think the game would be a little better if you took out some of the advertisment :shakehead :tk: :mazda: :tvr: :mercedes: :jaguar:
    :honda: :dodge: :saleen: and more

2. milefile

milefile

I think the game is a simulation of the racing world and in that world are cars, parts and products, all made by companies that get paid for doing it because they sell cars and car related items through advertising, the money from which goes into funding construction of tracks, development of new cars, new car products, prize money, pay for the crews, etc. So saying the game would be better without advertising is stoopid, man. Think about what you post for like one minute and fifteen seconds first and you'd have no threads started.

Have you ever considered that these "advertisments" are sponsorships of cars that almost nobody can afford to build without.

Have you ever considered that each and every car in GT2 is an advertisment for the car and it's manufacturer?!

Duh

Duh

And DOUBLE DUH!!

Now if you'll excuse me I have a strange compulsion to go buy some Mobil gas and some Castrol oil and a Penzoil filter :lol:

3. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

Thank you, but we are very aware of the advertising.

I'll get back to you after I put down my Vodaphone, stop playing with my Tomy toys, polishing my Enkei rims, and mailing my stuff FedEx.

Now quit it, you Trampio.

4. Joey

Joey

Trampio!!
    has that become an insult?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

I dunno, it's funny sounding!

Trampio...trampio...TRAMPIO!

6. risingson77

risingson77

More like free post. :lol:

...and someone got paid for those ads. I'm not sure of who, but some one did ~

7. Shannon

Shannon