Free DLC for Spintires: Mudrunner Coming This Month; Bringing New Vehicles and Map

The "D-538" is definetly the MAZ 538 - a heavy tractor designed as a base for military engineering vehicles. In Spintires, it seems that it will carry a crane.

Regarding the "B-6A", I doubt that it's a GAZ Tigr. The Tigr 6A is a heavily armored vehicle ("6A" designates the armor class), and since nobody is shooting at us in Spintires, the armor will only mean extra weight and worse off-road performance.

The Russian community speculates that it will be a tractor, YuMZ 6A.
6c048d867a985accd8f779e91e952677.jpg

Regarding the "B-6A", I doubt that it's a GAZ Tigr. The Tigr 6A is a heavily armored vehicle ("6A" designates the armor class), and since nobody is shooting at us in Spintires, the armor will only mean extra weight and worse off-road performance.

The Russian community speculates that it will be a tractor, YuMZ 6A.
6c048d867a985accd8f779e91e952677.jpg

Ah, that probably makes more sense. I spent a ton of time last night going through various Soviet military vehicles and the closest thing I found was the Tigr.

With the new attachments presumably being some sort of dozer attachment, I'm guessing with a tractor we'd get some kind of bucket. It also probably makes more sense considering I'm guessing it also comes with some sort of fork to pick up logs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this game, I mean sim, have wheel support for PS4? I have a T500rs

As @gabrielradu points out, the T300 works. Here's the list of other supported wheels on the PS4:
  • THRUSTMASTER T300 RS
  • THRUSTMASTER T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel
  • 4GAMERS Compact Racing Wheel
  • THRUSTMASTER T80 Racing Wheel
  • PS4 Hori Racing Wheel
  • Thrustmaster T150
  • Logitech G29 DRIVING FORCE
The T500 isn't officially supported to my knowledge, but I'm guessing it'd work since other Thrustmaster wheels do.

As @gabrielradu points out, the T300 works. Here's the list of other supported wheels on the PS4:
  • THRUSTMASTER T300 RS
  • THRUSTMASTER T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel
  • 4GAMERS Compact Racing Wheel
  • THRUSTMASTER T80 Racing Wheel
  • PS4 Hori Racing Wheel
  • Thrustmaster T150
  • Logitech G29 DRIVING FORCE
The T500 isn't officially supported to my knowledge, but I'm guessing it'd work since other Thrustmaster wheels do.
Yeah, that’s my guess too. But I can’t actually find out if the T500 works. I don’t want to get it to find I need to play on a pad or buy a new wheel.

I did not try, but why would I do it?

As far as I can tell, the T300 in PS3 mode kind of imitates a T500, I’m not sure exactly what the difference is?
When the GTS update broke 500 support last month, it also made 300’s not work in PS3 mode.
I’m thinking if 300 works in PS3 mode then the 500 might work too...maybe. I just need someone to test it.

Last edited:
Been watching this title for a while now, next time it gets on sale on the Xbox store I will grab it. :)

I won’t be getting it then :(

I gotta say the game is still great fun with a DS4 so I'm not sure you should let the lack of T500 support deter you. I was certainly bummed to discover it wasn't supported but I hope to pick up a CronusMAX sometime so I can play with a wheel.

The Ridge DLC is available for PS4. I was only able to give it a quick go so I can't say much about the new map but anything new is welcome, especially when it's free!

I gotta say the game is still great fun with a DS4 so I'm not sure you should let the lack of T500 support deter you. I was certainly bummed to discover it wasn't supported but I hope to pick up a CronusMAX sometime so I can play with a wheel.

The Ridge DLC is available for PS4. I was only able to give it a quick go so I can't say much about the new map but anything new is welcome, especially when it's free!
Is there a cockpit view?

Is there a cockpit view?

Yes although the mirrors are not functional and visibility can be somewhat lacking. Considering what needs to be seen while traversing the terrain the exterior view is the one that is primarily used in my experience. Cockpit view is a big help though when trying to drive through wooded areas. Do you have any friends who own the game for PS4? If so you could always try to do the share play to get a feel for whether you would enjoy the game. I would offer the share play myself but I don't have PS Plus at the moment and I'm not sure how well the connection would be even if I did.

Check out the thread here if you haven't already. Reception for the game seems to be pretty good from those of us here on GTP.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spintires-mudrunner.358366/

Yes, T300 do the job pretty well.
But ... at your own risk !!!
After three years my T300 had no problem. Now playing Mudrunner I destroyed him. It started with problems with calibration (high-speed rotation and high impact stop) that which led to breaking the gear of the gear wheel. Anyway, I continued with the controller and made platinum, but I needed to buy another servo base.
WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 19.10.23.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 19.10.22.jpeg

Back